It smells like tar!

Posted by Reviewer2695366 on Jun 23, 2012

I dont like the smell, but maybe some men will like the opportunity to have something for their hands not smelling like roses. And this is not a cream, it is more like very solid Vaseline. I find it quite hard to distribute, so I use it for my cuticles only. It works okay for that. And there is a lot of product; So with the way I use it, it will probably last me for the rest of my life.

quite good

Posted by Reviewer1175486 on Oct 20, 2014

I do not like the smell of this balm. It gives moisture to your hands, however I find the other products I´ve bought from Badger Company better and more moisturizing than this one.

wonderful smell

Posted by Reviewer2051186 on Nov 08, 2011

but nothing else..

badget healing balm

Posted by Reviewer2290932 on Jun 09, 2010

휴대하기는 좋은데 왁스처럼 생겨서 캔에 있는 상태로 손에 이제품을 바르는게 편리하지는 않습니다만..캔그림이 이뻐서 ...볼때마다 팬시용품을 보는느낌이에요

so-so

Posted by miracle on Aug 18, 2013

I don't like, it doesn't help my dry skin...

Tarda en absorberse

Posted by 4987420668461908974 on Sep 03, 2013

Es una especie de bálsamo que al contacto con la piel se transforma en un aceite. Tiene buen olor, e hidrata, pero las manos se me quedan pringosas un buen rato

buenos ingredientes pero

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Nov 21, 2013

Me encantan los ingredientes de esta latita pero me cuesta mucho aplicar el producto y la hidratación se me queda corta en mis manos. Es una pasta tipo cera que se convierte en aceite. Si no tienes muy secas las manos podría funcionar y la lata dura mucho.

good

Posted by Reviewer3248218 on Oct 20, 2014

good

USDA organic, natural... but greasy!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Nov 15, 2015

Positive points: good and safe composition without synthetic ingredients, this balm prevents chapped hands and fights against dryness. Negative points: I don’t like the smell; it is too “compact”, pasty and not easy to distribute…, but, in my opinion, the worst point is the fact that it is too greasy and feels heavier than usual hand creams, in fact, it looks like a foot balm. Needless to say, this greasiness on my hands makes me feel uncomfortable, so I avoid everyday use…