Badger Company, Beauty Balm, Damascus Rose, 1 oz (28 g)

Reviews 4-star

Container lid was broken! Please be more considerate with packaging!

Posted by 5335565263292150645 on Jul 15, 2013

Product itself is good! I just didn't know where to complain about the broken lid. Would have given a 5 star.

Something is working....

Posted by dropdeadbarbi on Apr 02, 2014

I needed something to apply over my horrible large dry patch on my hand and coconut oil was absorbing and drying too quickly. This works well to keep that patch of skin moist, especially when I wash my hands often throughout the day. I also apply it as an eye cream over the Antioxidant Face Oil from Badger. I probably don't need to, but something is working. My skin is glowing every morning, even on days when I don't feel great. It claims to work on stretch marks... I've yet to see that magic happen.

Posted by Reviewer2225753 From Norway on Sep 26, 2012

Smells good, feels light on the skin

very effective moisteriser

Posted by Reviewer2761270 From Greece on Nov 06, 2012

it is kind of heavy, but very effective ata least for mostisterising. Leanes the skin soooooo soft and smooth baby like skin.... I am not sure it does something with rinklew because I have not used it for long, that is why one star down