❤️ As potent as Egyptian Magic Cream

Posted by 4639838781856899434 on Mar 30, 2016

After my Egyptian Magic Cream turns rancid, I have been trying to find a replacement cream and decided to give this a try. Lovely smell, great result and this def becomes my fav night cream!

Emollient

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015

Exactly what I was looking for and I use this under my eyes and on my face at night. Its lovely!

badger love

Posted by 4783267053768141415 on Sep 08, 2014

I love Badger cosmetics. I use their lip balms for a while now, also the sunscreens and the Damascus Rose face oil and they are brilliant for my skin (combination skin). I was not surprised that this Beauty Balm would be the same. I use it daily as an eye-cream (I'm 29), and also as an night cream sometimes. It is a bit heavy on my skin during the summer months (as a night cream), but i think it will be just right when the winter comes (i live in Canada). I'll probably buy the regular moisturizer form the same collection. I really love all their products that i've tried.

Retains moisture and smells wonderfully

Posted by 5057379895385168515 on Feb 01, 2015

Have finished one jar and starting on the second. Use nightly with pycnogenol cream to retain moisture and prevent aging. I am in my late 50's but most people think I just turn 50 as this keep my face pumped.

Wanted to love this but couldn't

Posted by gtsgrl on Jun 28, 2014

I like the other badger balms but am not sold on this one. Firstly, It doesn't smell like rose, has a fairly strong lavender fragrance (which I hate) and secondly, it's hard to rub into your face, you have to rub fairly hard and vigorously to get in to absorb into your skin. I don't like doing that to the skin on my face. It also takes HOURS to absorb, I would only recommend putting it on at night time due to this. I've relegated it to using only on the backs of my hands now, would not purchase again

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Jan 13, 2012

perfect

Posted by Reviewer3150111 on Oct 13, 2012

i like this which is good for my skin

good

Posted by 5376859265830645781 on Jan 09, 2013

gorgeous

Posted by 5666719911473183203 on Aug 07, 2014

I love all of badger's products. Natural, smells divine and suits my skin beautifully. Leaves it soft, plump and dewy.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 4809706374671674321 on May 18, 2014

SMELL is good N very useful go and get it you must love it !!!:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »