Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Badger Company, Beauty Balm, Damascus Rose, 1 oz (28 g)

뱃져 로즈뷰티밤

Posted by Reviewer1466823 on May 15, 2013

닐스야드 뷰티밤 구하기가 힘들어 뱃져로 갈아탓는데 향도좋고 성분도 굿~요걸로 화장지우고 기초 까지 해결할수 있어서 좋아요 근데지성피부는 조금만 써야할듯 너무기름져요

LUXURIOUS!!!!

Posted by 4659830278033642062 on Dec 29, 2013

I absolutely love this balm, is it luxurious, smooth, smells divine (I love the scent of roses) and it is just great and nourishing for the delicate under eye area. I like it as lip balm as well. I will reorder definetly.

very good

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Oct 28, 2012

This balm is not very oily and can be absorbed easily. It is better to use it at night

badger love

Posted by 4783267053768141415 on Sep 08, 2014

I love Badger cosmetics. I use their lip balms for a while now, also the sunscreens and the Damascus Rose face oil and they are brilliant for my skin (combination skin). I was not surprised that this Beauty Balm would be the same. I use it daily as an eye-cream (I'm 29), and also as an night cream sometimes. It is a bit heavy on my skin during the summer months (as a night cream), but i think it will be just right when the winter comes (i live in Canada). I'll probably buy the regular moisturizer form the same collection. I really love all their products that i've tried.

Wanted to love this but couldn't

Posted by gtsgrl on Jun 28, 2014

I like the other badger balms but am not sold on this one. Firstly, It doesn't smell like rose, has a fairly strong lavender fragrance (which I hate) and secondly, it's hard to rub into your face, you have to rub fairly hard and vigorously to get in to absorb into your skin. I don't like doing that to the skin on my face. It also takes HOURS to absorb, I would only recommend putting it on at night time due to this. I've relegated it to using only on the backs of my hands now, would not purchase again