HEAVENLY!

Posted by 5503350166003068415 on Mar 02, 2015

High quality luxurious beauty balm! The ingredients are AMAZING and the essential oil blend of rose otto, lavender, and roman chamomile gives such a beautiful floral and clean scent! Rose otto, lavender, and roman chamomile are potent skin care essential oils that will heal, repair, and rejuvenate your skin. They are also calming essential oils that will help with anxiety and insomnia. I put this on before bed and in about a minute I feel sooo relaxed which helps me fall asleep. BUY THIS! You will not be disappointed!

Emollient

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015

Exactly what I was looking for and I use this under my eyes and on my face at night. Its lovely!

very good

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Oct 28, 2012

This balm is not very oily and can be absorbed easily. It is better to use it at night

badger love

Posted by 4783267053768141415 on Sep 08, 2014

I love Badger cosmetics. I use their lip balms for a while now, also the sunscreens and the Damascus Rose face oil and they are brilliant for my skin (combination skin). I was not surprised that this Beauty Balm would be the same. I use it daily as an eye-cream (I'm 29), and also as an night cream sometimes. It is a bit heavy on my skin during the summer months (as a night cream), but i think it will be just right when the winter comes (i live in Canada). I'll probably buy the regular moisturizer form the same collection. I really love all their products that i've tried.

Retains moisture and smells wonderfully

Posted by 5057379895385168515 on Feb 01, 2015

Have finished one jar and starting on the second. Use nightly with pycnogenol cream to retain moisture and prevent aging. I am in my late 50's but most people think I just turn 50 as this keep my face pumped.

❤️ As potent as Egyptian Magic Cream

Posted by 4639838781856899434 on Mar 30, 2016

After my Egyptian Magic Cream turns rancid, I have been trying to find a replacement cream and decided to give this a try. Lovely smell, great result and this def becomes my fav night cream!

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Jan 13, 2012

good

非常好

Posted by 5326878976917952121 on Jun 10, 2014

非常好。每晚护肤完毕后当按摩膏稍微按摩一下睡觉,第二天起来皮肤非常好~推荐

VERY GOOD

Posted by 4809706374671674321 on May 18, 2014

SMELL is good N very useful go and get it you must love it !!!:)

gorgeous

Posted by 5666719911473183203 on Aug 07, 2014

I love all of badger's products. Natural, smells divine and suits my skin beautifully. Leaves it soft, plump and dewy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »