good

Posted by 5376859265830645781 on Jan 09, 2013

good

love it

Posted by 5760125628319104417 on Aug 23, 2016

Heerlijke geur en heerlijk als nachtcrème. Helpt uitdrogen tegen te gaan en geeft je huid een gezonde glans. Ook voor handen en andere plekjes die wat extra aandacht nodig hebben, heel fijn. Ik gebruik het ook voor wat schrale plekjes bij de kinderen. Snel geleverd, binnen 3 dagen in NL dit keer. Wow.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer3150111 on Oct 13, 2012

i like this which is good for my skin

a little goes a long way

Posted by 4921231640010940242 on May 04, 2016

This balm is so nice, and makes a huge difference to the skin. Using it at night for a month and I can see my pores shrinking, and skin brightening. Will definitely keep buying!

I love this balm!

Posted by 4976612785129304457 on Oct 09, 2014

Easy to apply, smooth and nurishing. I use it under eyes daily and as face cream alternately with other products I have.

very effective moisteriser

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Nov 06, 2012

it is kind of heavy, but very effective ata least for mostisterising. Leanes the skin soooooo soft and smooth baby like skin.... I am not sure it does something with rinklew because I have not used it for long, that is why one star down

Something is working....

Posted by dropdeadbarbi on Apr 02, 2014

I needed something to apply over my horrible large dry patch on my hand and coconut oil was absorbing and drying too quickly. This works well to keep that patch of skin moist, especially when I wash my hands often throughout the day. I also apply it as an eye cream over the Antioxidant Face Oil from Badger. I probably don't need to, but something is working. My skin is glowing every morning, even on days when I don't feel great. It claims to work on stretch marks... I've yet to see that magic happen.

Thought to be used in Winter

Posted by 5236132988599952269 on Aug 17, 2016

Not use yet as it is better to use in Winter with such intensive moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer2225753 on Sep 26, 2012

Smells good, feels light on the skin

Do not enjoy the scent

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

I like its ingredients but I don't fancy the smell unfortunately. I wish there were unscented version.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »