非常好

Posted by 5326878976917952121 on Jun 10, 2014

非常好。每晚护肤完毕后当按摩膏稍微按摩一下睡觉,第二天起来皮肤非常好~推荐

HEAVENLY!

Posted by 5503350166003068415 on Mar 02, 2015

High quality luxurious beauty balm! The ingredients are AMAZING and the essential oil blend of rose otto, lavender, and roman chamomile gives such a beautiful floral and clean scent! Rose otto, lavender, and roman chamomile are potent skin care essential oils that will heal, repair, and rejuvenate your skin. They are also calming essential oils that will help with anxiety and insomnia. I put this on before bed and in about a minute I feel sooo relaxed which helps me fall asleep. BUY THIS! You will not be disappointed!

I love this balm!

Posted by 4976612785129304457 on Oct 09, 2014

Easy to apply, smooth and nurishing. I use it under eyes daily and as face cream alternately with other products I have.

a little goes a long way

Posted by 4921231640010940242 on May 04, 2016

This balm is so nice, and makes a huge difference to the skin. Using it at night for a month and I can see my pores shrinking, and skin brightening. Will definitely keep buying!

Something is working....

Posted by dropdeadbarbi on Apr 02, 2014

I needed something to apply over my horrible large dry patch on my hand and coconut oil was absorbing and drying too quickly. This works well to keep that patch of skin moist, especially when I wash my hands often throughout the day. I also apply it as an eye cream over the Antioxidant Face Oil from Badger. I probably don't need to, but something is working. My skin is glowing every morning, even on days when I don't feel great. It claims to work on stretch marks... I've yet to see that magic happen.

Posted by Reviewer2225753 on Sep 26, 2012

Smells good, feels light on the skin

very effective moisteriser

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Nov 06, 2012

it is kind of heavy, but very effective ata least for mostisterising. Leanes the skin soooooo soft and smooth baby like skin.... I am not sure it does something with rinklew because I have not used it for long, that is why one star down

Do not enjoy the scent

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

I like its ingredients but I don't fancy the smell unfortunately. I wish there were unscented version.

향이달라요

Posted by Reviewer2778553 on Dec 26, 2012

뚜껑딱열면 살짝로즈와 다른향이나고 바르면 카모마일향나요 ㅋㅋㅋ 저는 카모마일향을 좋아해서좋아요 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 다음에 오일두사려구요 ㅎㅎㅎ 쓰임은 무난해요 ㅋㅋㅋ

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »