Odlicno!

Posted by 5563406660287898836 on Jan 19, 2015

Nanosim ga na mokru kozu nakon tusiranja. Ima lagan miris koji brzo izblijedi i ne stvara mucninu. Koza je mekana, nahranjena i hidratizirana.

매일 목욕전 마사지 오일로 쓰는데 넘 좋음

Posted by 5718484648297999306 on Jan 15, 2015

은은한 카모마일 향이 아이를 안정시키는지, 일단 눕히면 칭얼대다 오일 발라주면 가만히 있음. 마사지 해 주면 좋아함. 목욕 시간이 즐거워짐.

벌써 4병째!

Posted by 5512417141351952498 on Dec 20, 2014

아이 피부가 건조한편인데 단독으로 사용할때도 있고 아쿠아퍼나 유세린에 한두방울씩 섞어서 바르면 완전 굿!!! 가격대가 있고 좀 헤프게 쓰게 되긴하지만 이만한게 없네요!

good

Posted by 4897525720410269833 on Jun 01, 2014

Love the ingredients

Good

Posted by 5351004604114000399 on May 02, 2014

So far so good

Best baby oil I've tried

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

High quality baby oil with a very calming light herbal scent. Luxurious glass bottle with pump dispenser. Oil absorbs well on baby's skin and he smells delicious! Scent lingers on. My baby loves it and I use it as an massage oil on him too! Assured with the pure and natural ingredients. After trying this, I will not bother with baby lotions anymore as this works as an moisturizer. Very pleased with this purchase! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Works Great

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013

It does take some time to absorb, but it keeps my baby's odd dryness near the eyes and behind ears at bay. I love the natural ingredient.. It ease up cradle cap too, as long as you manage to actually apply it directly. A bit hard to get on every part of the scalp where there's so much hair. But the cradle cap on the brows cleared up, and some on he forehead, also cleared up after a while of using.

Great for moms to be

Posted by Reviewer1265945 on Oct 29, 2013

We got this to get ready for our baby, and ended up having to reorder because my wife used it all before the baby came. She loves the smell, soft and natural, and loves the consistency. She says it is not heavy like a lot of oils.

Love this oil!!

Posted by HweeLing on Aug 12, 2011

This oil is easily absorbed and not oily at all. Just a few minutes after application, you will not feel the greasiness. I am using it for my pregnancy bump and now that I am giving birth soon, I am buying another bottle for my baby. Its reassuring that its organic!! Love the bottle as well.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1295612 on Apr 26, 2011

Smells fresh herbs and virgin olive oil. Works great. I will buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »