Badger Company, Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, Creamy Cocoa, .25 oz (7 g)

Reviews 5-star

Best lip balm I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1390674 From France on Jun 10, 2012

I am a lip balm junkie and I used to constantly try every brand of lip balm out there. The Badger Co. Cocoa Butter lip balms are definitely the best I've tried. They're creamy and very moisturizing - the formula doesn't just sit on top of my lip like other waxy ones do. The Creamy Cocoa formula is better than the Mint and the Mocha ones (although those are good too) - just creamier than the second two.

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer2010946 From New York on Jan 05, 2010

Nice aroma of cocoa butter, and stays on the lip nicely. It is a wide stick, much bigger than a Chap Stick, but then it also contains 7 grams instead of 4 grams or so. Cocoa butter based lip balms have always worked well for me and I was glad to find this one available. I liked it enough to buy a second one to keep in the car.

Moisturizing lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2220010 From Illinois on Mar 05, 2010

This lip balm moistens my lips and the cocoa flavor is yummy. It goes on smoothly, but is not mushy. No burning or tingling. Just soothing. It's a larger size stick and twists up near the top. I will get this again.

FINALLY, A GREAT & CHEAP LIP BALM

Posted by Reviewer3110243 From Oregon on May 27, 2010

This is almost as good as Dr Hauschka lip balm, at a third of the cost. While Badger doesn't seem to stay on quite as long, I love the cocoa smell and that it's organic and fair trade.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 From Arizona on Feb 24, 2010

I have one on every table in my house and one in my purse. This stuff is awesome. Its rich and creamy and makes your lips feel so smooth. The best part, no chemicals to dry out your lips and deteriorate organs.