pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jun 26, 2010

I like the large size stick and it moisturizes well. Smells more like coco butter than cocoa and doesn't have a taste. Smooth and not greasy.

strange scent

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

I can definitely smell the castor oil, and it's kind of disgusting for me... though it moisturise and nourishes chapped lips very good. Also it slides a little cakey on your lips..

value for money

Posted by Katarinatan on Jun 10, 2012

This fat stick of a lip balm is great for my full lips. A few swipes and my lips stay moisturized and plump for many hrs. I m glad its strong cocoa butter smell disappears after a couple of mins. The flavor is called 'sweet orange' but I wish I could taste it a little more. I love that it is fair trade and organic. I will buy it again.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Works well, not my favourite smell.

great product for moisturizing

Posted by 5532289954117457954 on Jul 19, 2013

the smell is a bit 'special and strong but moisturizes well, I like it!

quite good

Posted by 5215712053528843966 on Apr 07, 2016

the smell is a bit haunting, and the balm does solidify and melt easily depending on the temperature. Texture is good generally, though sometimes I can feel some granules after applying.

Tasty and big

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Sep 09, 2010

I have very dry lips and tend use up a regular lip balm in about 3 weeks. The larger size is great. I love the taste, scent, and texture of Badger's Cocoa Butter line. It's a little heavier than their regular line, but it is just as moisturizing.

preety stuff

Posted by Reviewer2938641 on Mar 10, 2011

Good balm, nothing bad, nothing fantastic. Jast for me the smell isn't very preety.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1702476 on Nov 03, 2011

the cocoa taste is not a favorite, but very good.

Love badger!

Posted by mittens55 on Nov 08, 2011

My cool mint cocoa badger ran out so I ordered the plain cocoa one because that was the only one left in stock that day. The first few uses the smell of the cocoa was very off putting - I was thinking about throwing it out but I used it several more times and got used to it. Now I don't mind it! The consistency of badger cocoa butter lip balms is to die for!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »