Creamy Cocoa Lip Balm

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015

I'm happy with this lip balm. It is so creamy and smells delicious. It is not very greasy and leaves my lips so soft. Perfect for everyday and especially windy days and winter time. I will reorder it, but the next one i'll try is the one with tea tree and lemon balm.

value for money

Posted by Katarinatan on Jun 10, 2012

This fat stick of a lip balm is great for my full lips. A few swipes and my lips stay moisturized and plump for many hrs. I m glad its strong cocoa butter smell disappears after a couple of mins. The flavor is called 'sweet orange' but I wish I could taste it a little more. I love that it is fair trade and organic. I will buy it again.

Not a bad product

Posted by 5142627260418874412 on Mar 02, 2014

This lip balm is not bad as compared to some others that I've tried, but I hate the scent of the cocoa butter.

Lip balm diameter is huge!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 26, 2009

I have big lips & the diameter for this lip balm is more than double the size of my lips which is weird. To give you an idea, the other day my top lip swelled up double its size and this lip balm was still too big! So I don't carry this in my jean pocket because someone might ask me (a girl) if I'm happy to see them. The smell of cocoa butter is a bit weird on the lips but it fades off quickly. I have severe MCS & this scent does not bother me at all. Doesn't taste like chocolate though. Extremely creamy lip balm (maybe a bit too creamy?) nice feel but a little goes a long way. I wanted to use it as under eye cream but not sure if it's safe. Love that it's 100% organic.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Oct 02, 2010

I've also tried "vanilla bean" which I think smells almost the same as this one. But great lip balm. The best.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1242016 on Sep 15, 2010

Badger cocoa butter lip balm smells and feels great.

Another great balm

Posted by Reviewer1705774 on Jun 09, 2011

I keep this by my computer at home. It works well and smells nice too.

Love this product

Posted by GardenCity on Aug 05, 2012

Love the texture and it keeps my lips moisturised. Smells good too! Yum yum ;p

Love it!

Posted by holahola on Mar 03, 2011

Taste good, feels good, works great!

excellent product

Posted by 4969883942505246482 on Jul 28, 2014

Excellent product! Very good moisturizes my dry lips! I'm happy!