Tasty

Posted by khi-73 on Mar 18, 2011

Perfect for dry lips

value for money

Posted by Katarinatan on Jun 10, 2012

This fat stick of a lip balm is great for my full lips. A few swipes and my lips stay moisturized and plump for many hrs. I m glad its strong cocoa butter smell disappears after a couple of mins. The flavor is called 'sweet orange' but I wish I could taste it a little more. I love that it is fair trade and organic. I will buy it again.

Not a bad product

Posted by 5142627260418874412 on Mar 02, 2014

This lip balm is not bad as compared to some others that I've tried, but I hate the scent of the cocoa butter.

Lip balm diameter is huge!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 26, 2009

I have big lips & the diameter for this lip balm is more than double the size of my lips which is weird. To give you an idea, the other day my top lip swelled up double its size and this lip balm was still too big! So I don't carry this in my jean pocket because someone might ask me (a girl) if I'm happy to see them. The smell of cocoa butter is a bit weird on the lips but it fades off quickly. I have severe MCS & this scent does not bother me at all. Doesn't taste like chocolate though. Extremely creamy lip balm (maybe a bit too creamy?) nice feel but a little goes a long way. I wanted to use it as under eye cream but not sure if it's safe. Love that it's 100% organic.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Oct 02, 2010

I've also tried "vanilla bean" which I think smells almost the same as this one. But great lip balm. The best.

Moisturizing

Posted by naturellen on Nov 21, 2010

This lip balm is really delicious cocoa lip balm that moisturizes even very chapped lips effectively and quickly. The scent is really lovely. The lip balm is also quite sizable because the tube contains more balm than the average lip balm tube.

love this!

Posted by Reviewer1194779 on Dec 05, 2012

it moisturizes my lips fast and the best. and love that it has some natural taste and scent!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3089755 on Jan 24, 2011

Badger's cocoa butter lip balm in all its flavors is wonderful for moisturizing the lips without feeling greasy. The only thing better is their Lip & Body Balm in the little tins!

Best Lip balm ever.

Posted by Reviewer2781905 on Jan 28, 2011

Its stays on lips for much longer time then other balms. Love it. Smells good too. Even my husband sometimes steals it from me :D

I love it