I love it!

Posted by 4898875448429570712 on May 02, 2016

It smells so nice and makes your lips very soft. Bigger size tube also lasts for ages.

Great but turns rancid too fast

Posted by cendrillon on Feb 11, 2016

I've bought this lip balm twice and it turned rancid after a few months each time! It's very unfortunate because I love this product and its smell is wonderful...

Vanilla Bean

Posted by Reviewer2224035 on Jan 23, 2016

This does not have a Vanilla Bean aroma to me. It has an order of medicine to me. I will not purchase this again for the aroma.

Far the best lip balm ever

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 26, 2015

The best lip balm! So creamy, doesn't dry lips out (unlike all Hurraw balms I tried), it is quite big and smells like cocoa butter vanilla heaven. Must have definitely!

Good for my sensitive and chapped lips

Posted by 5587475435298870510 on Oct 01, 2015

The smell is nice and the ingredients have sorted the problem of chapped lips.

Excellent organic long-lasting cocoa butter lip balm with a delicate vanilla flavor.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015

Definitely one of my favorites. What makes this organic vanilla bean cocoa butter lip balm stand out from a myriad of similar products is its ingredients. Unlike many other lip balms, it has has castor oil as one of its main ingredients and doesn't contain as a preservative vitamin E, which is present in the overwhelming majority of lip balms and oftentimes genetically modified. Instead of it, this lip balm uses certified organic rosemary CO2 extract, one of the best natural preservatives. Rosemary is famous for its potent healing, rejuvenating, cell growth stimulating, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, antibiotic, and pain alleviating properties, helping heal and protect dry, chapped, and sore lips. Another great thing about Badger Company and their lip balms is that they use CO2 extraction, the most effective and natural way to extract beneficial essences from plants. Carbon dioxide is a natural product and leaves behind no residues, unlike other chemical solvents often used for this purpose. Castor oil, one of this lip balm's main ingredients, does wonders for dry and chapped lips. It's known for its amazing anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-allergic, antioxidant, detoxifying, moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, and healing properties, making your lips hydrated, soft, smooth, and healthy. Its other ingredients are noteworthy, as well. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, aloe vera, rose hip, and seabuckthorn CO2 extracts are powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents soothing and healing dry, chapped, and sore lips, stimulating cell renewal and collagen production, and preventing premature aging. This organic cocoa butter lip balm is great for people with sensitive lips susceptible to allergies and inflammation. Since I started using it, I've noticed a significant improvement in the condition of my lips: they're less dry and sore, more hydrated, softer, smoother, and healthier overall. I'm also impressed that this lip balm lasts long and feels great on the lips, which is hard to find, not to mention that it has a delicate vanilla flavor. Will definitely order it again.

Not as good as creamy cocoa

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Feb 01, 2015

Not as good a flavor as creamy cocoa, but still super smooth and moisturizing. I will stick to creamy cocoa after I finish this tube.

Very pleasant

Posted by 5440177540717838125 on Jan 04, 2015

It is a fabulous balm! It smells perfect, used up very economically, leaves pleasant perception on my lips. I will definetely purchase it again.

The perfect lip balm!

Posted by 4876034421335774714 on Aug 14, 2014

Finally a lip balm that gives enough moisture! This will saturate your lips, with a fun vanilla chocolaty scent. After trying a million lip balms this is by far the best I have ever tried! Also gives a nice subtle sheen to the lips (I was even asked what is that new lipstick I'm wearing...)

The most moist lip balm!!!

Posted by 5218279502875972058 on Jun 17, 2014

it's much better than any other lip balms! I applied it on my lips before going to sleep, and it still remained the same in the morning! Soft and moist! I also love the smell!!! Cocoa butter smells stronger than Vanilla bean, but I love it! I use to have lip tissues falling apart, but I don't have that any more!