July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Badger Company, Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, Vanilla Bean, .25 oz (7 g)

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1598372 on Nov 28, 2009

probably the smoothest lip balm i have ever tried. smells good. i am a fan.

A staple

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Dec 01, 2010

We always have cocoa butter lip balm around and Badger is our favorite brand. We use it or more than lips. It's great for chapped cheeks and dry knuckles in the winter. It even works well on a nose that's sore from too much wiping.

The only drawback is the smell

Posted by KaliMa on Sep 28, 2010

The best lip balms I`ve tried! I`m definetly going to stick to these, and that`s a big thing for me as I love to try new lip balms and smells. Not to be confused with the smaller sized lip balms from the same company, which has totally different ingredients (these are much better and longlasting!). It smells vanilla beans, which I find a bit sickening, but the smell did grow on me. I still prefer the pomengrate one of those two I think, and really wish that iherb will start carrying the lime and the mint ones! Pretty please with sugar on top! A nice fresh smell would probably work nice against the sweet and heavey cocoa butter

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Dec 20, 2011

Like most other people, I love this balm! It's rich and lasts for ages. Smells like cocoa (the real stuff, not fake chocolate) and has a very creamy, smooth texture. Faint vanilla smell, mostly cocoa. Large tube will last ages. Lasts longer and smoother to use than the Now Foods Vanilla stick.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2852036 on Feb 12, 2010

Very good lip balm, however I find the scent a bit strange. My favourite scent in this range is the sweet orange. Nevertheless it is still a good moisturizer, because it contains cocoa butter. I suffer from cracked dry lips all year round not just in the winter, and this is the only product that I have found so far that keeps my lips moisturized and stops them from cracking. And I have tried lots of different ones, however this is my first all natural and organic lip balm, so that could be the reason why it works so well, because there are no harmful chemicals in it. I highly recommend it.