Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2544787 on Feb 18, 2016

I love Badger products because they are safe and effective. I apply this balm to my feet and cover them with socks. When I wake up in the morning my feet are so soft. It smells really good too! I highly recommend it for anyone who needs a non-toxic moisturizer that really works!

Amazing!

Posted by Linden on Mar 29, 2015

Organic, smells amazing, non-sticky. I need more than tea spoon to cover entire body. My kid loves it to. Nice size as I can actually finish it while it is still fresh and start a new one with coconut smell.

wonderful

Posted by 5666719911473183203 on Jan 05, 2015

needs a little warming up before you can spread it out, but nice and creamy moisturiser that is good for my skin, sinks in well and is not greasy. Smells divine. Another quality Badger product :)

Excellent body moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1175486 on Oct 20, 2014

One of my favorites. It`s perfect for super-dry and sensitive skin. It smells good too.

how can you resist this pleasurable chocolate smell?

Posted by 5040836738225680431 on Jul 02, 2013

yes, it's smaller I expected (it's my first Badger balm) yes, it's sticky and oily for summer night use so what? beautiful chocolate fragrance and adorable packaging will prove its worth, not to mention fair trade and organic. body mosturizing? perfectly done.

Labs.

Posted by 5571929633518592008 on Oct 09, 2012

Šo kremu nopirku, jo daudz biju dzirdējusi par Cacao (Cocoa) Butter un vēlējos izmēģināt uz savas ādas, kas tas ir. Protams, meklēju kakao sviestu, kas būtu sertificēts USDA, un par optimālāko izvēlējos šo. Varu teikt, ka smarža ir stipra un nedaudz specifiska. Manam partnerim nepatika. Es pret dabiskām smaržām izturos normāli, tādēļ, arī šī smarža man nesagādāja problēmas. Konsistence kremam ir cieta - tāds kā vasks. Bet tas krems jau ir domāts atsevišķām - sausām vietām uz ķermeņa, tad var teikt, ka ir ok.

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

I love this mosturizer,it makes my skin feel and look great. and it smells deliciuos. It`s more oily than regular moisturizers but you get used to it when you have used it for a few times.

loved the packaging!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Mar 23, 2012

smells great -very much like bitter chocolate , the packaging is really nice -looks great on my vanity!

Pleasant cocoa smell, my daughter loves it.

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on Apr 28, 2011

Pleasant cocoa smell, my daughter loves it. I like Badger's balms too. This order was fast. I still have a great hope to get some previous, will wait more.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1242016 on Sep 15, 2010

Badger Creamy Cocoa Body Moisterizer feels and smells great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »