how can you resist this pleasurable chocolate smell?

Posted by 5040836738225680431 on Jul 02, 2013

yes, it's smaller I expected (it's my first Badger balm) yes, it's sticky and oily for summer night use so what? beautiful chocolate fragrance and adorable packaging will prove its worth, not to mention fair trade and organic. body mosturizing? perfectly done.

Best smelling cocoa butter

Posted by Reviewer3110243 on Aug 21, 2010

I like that it's organic & fair trade. 2 oz sounds small, but I don't even use a 1/4 teaspoon to cover my entire body and it works better than any high end, ridiculously expensive moisturizer I've tried.

loved the packaging!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Mar 23, 2012

smells great -very much like bitter chocolate , the packaging is really nice -looks great on my vanity!

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

I love this mosturizer,it makes my skin feel and look great. and it smells deliciuos. It`s more oily than regular moisturizers but you get used to it when you have used it for a few times.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1242016 on Sep 15, 2010

Badger Creamy Cocoa Body Moisterizer feels and smells great.

Pleasant cocoa smell, my daughter loves it.

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on Apr 28, 2011

Pleasant cocoa smell, my daughter loves it. I like Badger's balms too. This order was fast. I still have a great hope to get some previous, will wait more.

Very moisterizing

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 14, 2010

I use it on my feet and it works.

Smells like chocolate!

Posted by Pauliina on Jul 21, 2011

If you don't mind a strong smell and like chocolate this is for you. Melts easily on the skin and absorbes well too.

Nice substitute to a cream!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

Moisturizes really well, the smell is pleasant and not too strong. However, it is too hard and it takes time to melt it by my fingers in order to be able to apply this stuff. But still I like it!!!

Labs.

Posted by 5571929633518592008 on Oct 09, 2012

Šo kremu nopirku, jo daudz biju dzirdējusi par Cacao (Cocoa) Butter un vēlējos izmēģināt uz savas ādas, kas tas ir. Protams, meklēju kakao sviestu, kas būtu sertificēts USDA, un par optimālāko izvēlējos šo. Varu teikt, ka smarža ir stipra un nedaudz specifiska. Manam partnerim nepatika. Es pret dabiskām smaržām izturos normāli, tādēļ, arī šī smarža man nesagādāja problēmas. Konsistence kremam ir cieta - tāds kā vasks. Bet tas krems jau ir domāts atsevišķām - sausām vietām uz ķermeņa, tad var teikt, ka ir ok.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »