how can you resist this pleasurable chocolate smell?

Posted by 5040836738225680431 on Jul 02, 2013

yes, it's smaller I expected (it's my first Badger balm) yes, it's sticky and oily for summer night use so what? beautiful chocolate fragrance and adorable packaging will prove its worth, not to mention fair trade and organic. body mosturizing? perfectly done.

Best smelling cocoa butter

Posted by Reviewer3110243 on Aug 21, 2010

I like that it's organic & fair trade. 2 oz sounds small, but I don't even use a 1/4 teaspoon to cover my entire body and it works better than any high end, ridiculously expensive moisturizer I've tried.

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

I love this mosturizer,it makes my skin feel and look great. and it smells deliciuos. It`s more oily than regular moisturizers but you get used to it when you have used it for a few times.

loved the packaging!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Mar 23, 2012

smells great -very much like bitter chocolate , the packaging is really nice -looks great on my vanity!

Very moisterizing

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 14, 2010

I use it on my feet and it works.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1242016 on Sep 15, 2010

Badger Creamy Cocoa Body Moisterizer feels and smells great.

Pleasant cocoa smell, my daughter loves it.

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on Apr 28, 2011

Pleasant cocoa smell, my daughter loves it. I like Badger's balms too. This order was fast. I still have a great hope to get some previous, will wait more.

Smells like chocolate!

Posted by Pauliina on Jul 21, 2011

If you don't mind a strong smell and like chocolate this is for you. Melts easily on the skin and absorbes well too.

Nice substitute to a cream!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

Moisturizes really well, the smell is pleasant and not too strong. However, it is too hard and it takes time to melt it by my fingers in order to be able to apply this stuff. But still I like it!!!

wonderful

Posted by 5666719911473183203 on Jan 05, 2015

needs a little warming up before you can spread it out, but nice and creamy moisturiser that is good for my skin, sinks in well and is not greasy. Smells divine. Another quality Badger product :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »