10% Off Orders Over $40!

Badger Company, Headache Soother, Peppermint & Lavender, 1 oz (28 g) (Discontinued Item)

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer1425409 on Mar 15, 2010

Since I've purchased this, I have used it four times when I felt a headache coming on. All I do is breath in and out slowly while smelling it, and it has stopped the headache from going any further!! Granted the deep breathing helps, but I tend to do that anyway when I feel like I'm getting a headache, and just the breathing without this product is not always successful.

Refreshing

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 25, 2011

I don't know if it did anything for my headaches, but the smell is nice and refreshing.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1511216 on Apr 11, 2010

I love it! It really takes my headaches away and helps me relax without relying on medicine. iherb is great as always!

Helps some

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Oct 13, 2010

I have almost constant headaches. I've been to many doctors and they haven't been able to determine why. I tried this salve and the Celadrin Cream in desperation. Both help to some extent. The Celadrin cream seems to help a little better but this also offers some relief. I really don't think anything would take these headaches away completely so I don't blame the product.

Love the smell

Posted by holahola on Apr 11, 2011

but it doesnt take away my headache.