EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer1425409 on Mar 15, 2010

Since I've purchased this, I have used it four times when I felt a headache coming on. All I do is breath in and out slowly while smelling it, and it has stopped the headache from going any further!! Granted the deep breathing helps, but I tend to do that anyway when I feel like I'm getting a headache, and just the breathing without this product is not always successful.

Refreshing

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 25, 2011

I don't know if it did anything for my headaches, but the smell is nice and refreshing.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1511216 on Apr 11, 2010

I love it! It really takes my headaches away and helps me relax without relying on medicine. iherb is great as always!

Helps some

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Oct 13, 2010

I have almost constant headaches. I've been to many doctors and they haven't been able to determine why. I tried this salve and the Celadrin Cream in desperation. Both help to some extent. The Celadrin cream seems to help a little better but this also offers some relief. I really don't think anything would take these headaches away completely so I don't blame the product.

Love the smell

Posted by holahola on Apr 11, 2011

but it doesnt take away my headache.

Great

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I bought this as a gift for a friend who gets migranes, so I haven't tried it personally. However, she says she loves the smell and it works really well.

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Jan 31, 2011

Smell is ok.

smells great...

Posted by Reviewer2261592 on Dec 14, 2010

smells peppermint a lot. works soso..

Very pleasant smell, but no effect on headache

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 30, 2012

Balm has real natural calming scent of herbs and essential oils, but doesn't have any effect on the headache after it comes. I liked Stress Soother balm better. // Запах действительно очень приятный, успокаивающий, травяной, но эффекта на головную боль не оказал.

not as good as expected

Posted by Reviewer1845112 on Mar 22, 2011

i like the scent and the application of it (easy to blend/etc) but i didn't really see a difference in the level of my headache :(

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »