too mild. didn't feel any relief from headache

Posted by 4995603593656547113 on Aug 26, 2015

wanted to love this, but the scent was too mild and when applied, i didn't feel any relief.

It works - depends on how bad is the headache

Posted by 5128191563187859912 on May 04, 2015

This soother helps on preventing minor headaches to become really painful and sometimes it is enough so i don't have to take medications. But when i suffer from migraine this isn't enough. My daughter also gets headaches if she catches angina and she says this helps enough - at least until medications kick in.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Mar 23, 2015

Luckily, I dont suffer from headaches very often. But I will say this works! A little goes a long way. Good size, just keep it in you bag so you'll always be prepared when you get tired during the day and feel like you need a break.

Working great!!!

Posted by 5543867192507239733 on Jun 04, 2014

great for headaches!

ok

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 27, 2014

ok

Works better than pain killers

Posted by 5424605681300306675 on Apr 25, 2014

Amazing, simply amazing, I know its well been told that essential oils used properly can have an amazing medical uses, but I wasn't prepared to have it work better and faster than pain killers. After a busy day my head was pounding and knew the only thing to solve it would be a couple of pain killers and a nap before I started dinner. Instead I grabbed this tin and rubbed it into my temples and onto my wrists, cuddled up on the bed and breathed in the aroma, I nodded for a few minutes and then was alert and awake, with no pain what so ever, the headache was gone, so quickly and with out medicine, this is now a staple in my household

Nice

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Mar 19, 2014

My fiance experience migraine almost every week due to exposure to secondhand smoke. This is just a method of prevention / to soothe for his migraine. He loves the scent and the soothing minty / cooling sensation. It does help to soothe / relief the tension of migraine - as what the product claims.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on Mar 12, 2014

I have headaches on the mornings, this one helped me a couple of times.

Love this product - keeps it close all the time!

Posted by 5692618481092274941 on Mar 11, 2014

I have it with me all the time, it smells sooo good and is really helpful. The smell is not too strong or to weak, just wish it stayed a little bit longer. Love that it is USDA organic. Thumbs up!

Great

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I bought this as a gift for a friend who gets migranes, so I haven't tried it personally. However, she says she loves the smell and it works really well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »