Headache Soother

Posted by Reviewer2028221 on Oct 20, 2012

This really works! The headache gradually diminishes, making it unnecessary to take an aspirin or pain killer.

MIlder than Tiger Balm

Posted by 4735371186591781536 on Oct 21, 2012

Milder than Tiger Balm but still gives your temples a nice, cool feeling. Great for headaches in warmer weather.

holy balm

Posted by 5602702557858211984 on Jan 18, 2014

I need to buy another 5 of these so I can keep one tin EVERYWHERE! This is really working and sooths headaches in a flash

good

Posted by Reviewer2208940 on Oct 13, 2011

light fragrance. relaxes

Baume anti mal de tête

Posted by eithlenn on Jan 22, 2014

bonne odeur, baume fond facilement, pour l'instant pas tro testé, mes migraines me laissent tranquille.

Nice smell

Posted by enilorak on Nov 01, 2012

Not sure if it makes my headache go away, but it smells nice and are refreshing.

Lovely soother..

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on May 04, 2013

I rub this in at my temples and forehead, behind my ears and in the back of my neck, typically where I get my tension headache. This balm is a GREAT soother, probably because of the lovely cooling sensation caused by the peppermint. Nonetheless, it eased the pain a great deal, and I was able to relax and let my body take care of the headache. The balm will make you shiny if you use this method, but its worth it!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Mar 23, 2015

Luckily, I dont suffer from headaches very often. But I will say this works! A little goes a long way. Good size, just keep it in you bag so you'll always be prepared when you get tired during the day and feel like you need a break.

It works - depends on how bad is the headache

Posted by 5128191563187859912 on May 04, 2015

This soother helps on preventing minor headaches to become really painful and sometimes it is enough so i don't have to take medications. But when i suffer from migraine this isn't enough. My daughter also gets headaches if she catches angina and she says this helps enough - at least until medications kick in.

ok