Great balancing oil for all hair types.

Posted by Leione on Apr 21, 2014

This product contains nothing but all-natural herbal oils and does wonders for itchy and flaky scalp, whether it's dry or oily: jojoba and sunflower oils deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe dry scalp, repair damaged hair, protect it at the cellular level, strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, regulate sebum production, prevent and reduce dandruff in oily scalp, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body, luster and shine, stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss, rosemary, tea tree and peppermint essential oils are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents gently clarifying the scalp, improving cellular circulation, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. Since I started using this hair oil, I've noticed that my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, itchy and flaky and my hair is no longer fine, limp and dull - it's softer, fuller, thicker and shiny.

Perfect Combo

Posted by 4988761629738093383 on Jun 07, 2016

I use this oil combination on my locs. I had been using each of these 3 seperately until I found this combination. I really enjoy the size of the bottle too. Overall, my scalp has benefited for the tea tree oil and rosemary. I highly reccomend it and plan to order it again soon.