color =/

Posted by 4670839905433311883 on Aug 07, 2013

the picture at the description doesnt correspond to the actual color. Its more red than violet...The quality is good.

smooth lips

Posted by 4635455603009547098 on Aug 19, 2013

with a tint of color and a beautiful aroma

Good, Non-Toxic Lip Tint

Posted by Mincruiser on Sep 07, 2013

I was surprised at some of the negative reviews of this product. It is a healthy, non-toxic lip tint and in my opinion does just what it is supposed to do: it provides a wash of moist, natural looking tint to your lips. Those that are looking for a heavier, longer lasting "color" can turn to Estee Lauder or Lancome and not to a natural non-toxic product such as this one. I am very satisfied with the product and would definitely purchase it again, both this shade and the Red Jasper shade. On my lips the Red Jasper shade looks like an enhanced version of my natural lip color, and this Garnet shade is a bit more pronounced, so I use it when going out in the evenings.

Great Color and Feel

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013

This lip tint is great! It moisturizes while giving a great color. I love it because it's not too dark, but gives color that stays better than other lip tints that I've used.

Nice natural colour

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Jun 07, 2014

This is the first of natural lip tint I've purchased and I'm pleased with my purchase. The Garnet colour restores some natural colour to your lips that the application of foundation and powder can take away. It seemed to stay on quite well too - much better than lip gloss. I use the garnet and then the opal shimmer over the top for a glistening effect. Glad I bought this product.

Interesting

Posted by potiholic on May 02, 2016

Good lip balm, instead i prefer not tinted badger lip balms for caring my lips. My lips are very red, soy i don't usually see colour ith this cosmetics, but garnet make my lips look with deeper colour and a little shine, a natural look while i care for them. Opal lip balm is not perceived over my lips.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Apr 24, 2011

I have to mix it with transparent lip balm to look nice, but otherwise the colour is nice despite of being a little bit too dark.

Lip Tint

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jan 06, 2013

Really lovely to use as a light lip colour for when you just want a bit of colour. Love the idea of having the two in one as well.

Really great

Posted by 5038559572259347405 on Feb 07, 2013

I really like this lip tint... it's very moisturizing and the colour is just perfect. A nice red tint but not to dark. The opal side is really subtle... you can hardly see it, but still pretty nice. Has a nice cocoa smell.