Badger Company, Lip Tint & Shimmer, Garnet/Opal Shimmer, .17 oz (4.8 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

color =/

Posted by 4670839905433311883 on Aug 07, 2013

the picture at the description doesnt correspond to the actual color. Its more red than violet...The quality is good.

smooth lips

Posted by 4635455603009547098 on Aug 19, 2013

with a tint of color and a beautiful aroma

Good, Non-Toxic Lip Tint

Posted by Mincruiser on Sep 07, 2013

I was surprised at some of the negative reviews of this product. It is a healthy, non-toxic lip tint and in my opinion does just what it is supposed to do: it provides a wash of moist, natural looking tint to your lips. Those that are looking for a heavier, longer lasting "color" can turn to Estee Lauder or Lancome and not to a natural non-toxic product such as this one. I am very satisfied with the product and would definitely purchase it again, both this shade and the Red Jasper shade. On my lips the Red Jasper shade looks like an enhanced version of my natural lip color, and this Garnet shade is a bit more pronounced, so I use it when going out in the evenings.

Great Color and Feel

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013

This lip tint is great! It moisturizes while giving a great color. I love it because it's not too dark, but gives color that stays better than other lip tints that I've used.

Nice natural colour

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Jun 07, 2014

This is the first of natural lip tint I've purchased and I'm pleased with my purchase. The Garnet colour restores some natural colour to your lips that the application of foundation and powder can take away. It seemed to stay on quite well too - much better than lip gloss. I use the garnet and then the opal shimmer over the top for a glistening effect. Glad I bought this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »