Badger Company, Lip Tint & Shimmer, Rose Tourmaline / Opal Shimmer, .17 oz (4.8 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not impressed with this shade

Posted by Reviewer2077277 on Aug 13, 2010

I love Badger products and own several of their balms and lip balms. Of all the Badger lip balms I've tried, this one is the least impressive. It's supposed to be pink, but the shade is very sheer. If you have pigmented lips like mine, it will not show up very much. In fact, it sort of turns my lips a strange, unhealthy color. The shimmer end is okay. It's meant to be used either alone or over the tinted balm. If you apply it a bit heavily for extra moisturization, you'll end up looking like you have frosty white lips - a look that went out of vogue in the 1960s. I'll use this tube up in the privacy of my own home, but won't go out in public wearing this shade. On the positive side, this product makes my lips feel absolutely wonderful. It's soft and not greasy. The tint doesn't travel into fine lines or settle in the corners of my mouth. I cannot detect any flavor or fragrance, which is a real plus for me. Incidentally, Badger makes another shade called Red Jasper, which is much nicer. It is a soft red color. More of a true red instead of a berry red.

moisturising

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

Bought this for my sister and she told me that it works on her chapped lips due to working in air-conditioning office. doesn't need to wear lipstick as it give light tint on the lips.

beautiful double lip balm

Posted by Deniela on Sep 27, 2012

beautiful double lip balm! buy time! On the one hand tenderly pink, the other beige. Gives lips a light shade, with small patches of sequins

don't like glitter, but color and moisture effect good

Posted by artbooka on Mar 08, 2013

Stick has chemical smell, on lips hasn't smell (= without fragrance). Hydrates, but much weaker than the Badger balms with cocoa butter. Light, neutral pink as nude lips. Opal shimmer = gray pearl. Many small glitter parts in a pink stick :(

not much color ..

Posted by Reviewer1304112 on Nov 06, 2010

Tinted lip gloss for sure. Not much color. Good product though. Since it doesn't have enough color for me alone, I use it over lip colors that are to dark, it tones them down. Keeps my lips nice and soft. I don't expect to repurchase it though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »