Yummy moisture :)

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Dec 02, 2013

Very nice, little, compact source for lip therapy...not to mention that the flavors are DE-licious!!! New to the brand by chance, I'm finding the quality of this lip balm to be a very high quality...my new favorite brand, actually... The variety of flavors lends an easy way of breaking up the monotony of lip balm, too :) I purchased this four-pack after my mother gave me a stick of Vanilla balm to try... I'm on my way to adding more of these little 4-packs to my cart to give to friends as gifts :)

מוצר חביב למדי

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on May 14, 2014

מה שאהבתי במיוחד הוא שהשפתונים עשויים מחומרים טבעיים בלבד. השפתונים בעלי ריח חזק של צמחים ושמנים שלא כול אחד יעריך. בלי צבע, לא דביקים ונספגים די מהר. בעצם השפתון מורגש על השפתיים כמו כול שפתון טיפולי אחר רק טבעי ומחיר נוח. לא מתחרטת על הקנייה. ממליצה בחום למי שלא ניסה עדיין

Unbelievable!

Posted by 5115980755808682751 on Sep 03, 2014

I should try this product sooner. I often use Sierra Bees, but they are seem fine only in summer. Burt's Bee is too bad either in hot or dry weather, very disappointing. For those who can buy Dr. bronner and living in Japan like me, the price is too high (800¥???). Yesterday I try this and love it immdiately! Very good in dry weather. So I will use it since later on and say goodbye to SB..

My all time favourite lip balm

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Aug 12, 2015

I love the texture. Moisturises well and doesn't have that waxy smell and texture you get from other lip balms. Effective on my lips and keeps them comfortable and soft.

Great Company!

Posted by 5148726278327320426 on Feb 19, 2016

I love the lip balm! I live in Colorado and my lips get really chapped in the winter! It is very dry here. This company is great! Fast service!

In love

Posted by potiholic on Feb 29, 2016

I love with Badger Balm lipsticks. My favorite one is the lavander and orange scented. Vanilla one is so indulgence... ^_^

Me encantan

Posted by 5053398427779083519 on Feb 28, 2015

Son muy hidratantes y huelen de maravilla. Los recomiendo sin duda.

Very nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) I have only try the vanilla one. I use it for like 2-3 month and it's not over !! (I use it at least two times per day) My lips are in better shape and the smell is delicious ! I can't wait to open the other scents !

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Apr 30, 2016

It does not contain sunflower oil like other lib balms I tried and even after using for a long time there is no rancid smell. I live in the tropics so lip balms containing sunflower oil tend to get rancid quickly after opening.

COOL

Posted by 4986815555233222800 on Jun 18, 2014

JE SUIS TRES SATISFAIT DES PRODUITS badger ET JE TROUVE DOMMAGE DE NE PAS LES TROUVES EN FRANCE MERCI AU SITE I HERB POUR LA DISTRIBUTION DE CES PRODUITS EN FRANCE .CE SERAIT BIEN QUE LE SITE IHERB SOIT AUSSI EN FRANCAIS.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »