Lovely!

Posted by 4861252695280831632 on Mar 08, 2016

Compact, they do not melt and they sufficiently moisturize the lips. Their smell is subtle and not overpowering. They do a good job, come in a good price, last well and I will purchase again.

In love

Posted by potiholic on Feb 29, 2016

I love with Badger Balm lipsticks. My favorite one is the lavander and orange scented. Vanilla one is so indulgence... ^_^

Great Company!

Posted by 5148726278327320426 on Feb 19, 2016

I love the lip balm! I live in Colorado and my lips get really chapped in the winter! It is very dry here. This company is great! Fast service!

My all time favourite lip balm

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Aug 12, 2015

I love the texture. Moisturises well and doesn't have that waxy smell and texture you get from other lip balms. Effective on my lips and keeps them comfortable and soft.

Very nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) I have only try the vanilla one. I use it for like 2-3 month and it's not over !! (I use it at least two times per day) My lips are in better shape and the smell is delicious ! I can't wait to open the other scents !

meh...

Posted by 5301152586314425195 on Jun 13, 2015

Tried this because of the cute packaging and because I wanted a more natural lip balm. Maybe it's just me, but I found my lips would dry out very quickly when I used this product. I had to constantly reapply, and I didn't really like the way this made my lips feel. I have switched over to Vaseline lip essence which works much better for me.

Me encantan

Posted by 5053398427779083519 on Feb 28, 2015

Son muy hidratantes y huelen de maravilla. Los recomiendo sin duda.

Bien para probar...

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

...por la relación calidad-precio, aunque los aromas son dispares. Dos me gustaron bastente (lavanda y mandarina) y dos no mucho (pomelo y vainilla, muy especiado), pero bueno, creo que aún así es una buena compra y lo de los aromas es bastante particular.

Très bon baume à lèvres

Posted by 5698048461741025523 on Dec 16, 2014

Pour l'instant je n'ai testé qu'un seul sur les quatre, c'est une bonne protection pour les lèvres, par contre je ne suis pas super fan du parfum, à voir avec les autres!

I love Badger lip balms

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Dec 11, 2014

They are the best. There's just something about them. They feel really good on my lips. These products leave a very subtle sheen that slowly melts in, leaving my lips perfectly hydrated. All of these flavors were very good. My faves from this pack are the Tangerine and the Vanilla. All natural and how cute is that badger with the wand?

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »