one of the best lip balms i have ever used

Posted by 5211427604107712881 on Mar 13, 2016

its defenately better than any other lip balm i herb have. including the expensive ones. just love it

Unpleasant smell & taste

Posted by 4945137378493224638 on Oct 03, 2015

I'm not a fan of this one. It strongly tastes and smells like extra virgin olive oil. Whilst that's a good thing compared to lip balms that are full of nasties, it's not particularly pleasant. I think there are nicer organic natural lip balms out there.

Ms

Posted by 5646563267817121233 on Jun 18, 2015

Very good

Lovely

Posted by Crotchetymama on May 06, 2015

I really like this stuff. It lasts and doesn't seem to turn cake or dry my lips out at all. Good stuff.

Nice and simple

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

This lip balm has very little odor and doesn't do anything weird--no flavors, no tingly astringents--it just goes on your lips and keeps them from drying out. Five stars plus plus plus will put on my lips again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 08, 2015

I use this lip balm every day, and I have done it in years. Free from animal testing and nasty chemicals and poison. Love it!

Very good

Posted by 5552116699128287231 on Mar 28, 2015

I have tried many lip balms (organic and not) and everytime I had to go back to simple vaseline. But this is one is different. Great product. I think, for the other ones, it has something to do with coconut oil which irritates my skin.

Plain, pure, simple and great

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Jan 08, 2015

A no fuss lip balm. Clear, unscented and moisturising. Great price too. Can't ask for much more!

Favorite lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

Badger lip balms are the best!

still giving it 4 stars despite allergy

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Dec 09, 2014

Have developed an allergy so not using anymore. Maybe it is just me, but otherwise this is a good product for anyone not keen to use products full of chemicals. This is natural and good value. So I am still giving it 4 stars.