my daughter love this

Posted by suemio96 on Aug 25, 2014

my girl love vanilla and went she saw this lip balm, immidiately she wants it... will order mine next time then...

You want to eat it!!

Posted by 5440818787195415723 on Apr 26, 2015

Smells amazing!!! Hydrates lips very well and i will definitely try more of them!!

good quality

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 27, 2015

This lip balm was a gift for my mother and she likes everything about it (scent, results etc). My buying decision was based on the good, all natural ingredients. Lo compré como regalo para mi madre y a ella le encanta todo lo referido a este producto (aroma, resultados etc). Mi decisión de compra se basó en los ingredientes, que son buenos y naturales.

very smooth and hydrating

Posted by 5687243069335353402 on Feb 18, 2016

Love this chapstick. Its my favorite and its all I use now.

Another Great Product from Badger!

Posted by 5521167486995774986 on Dec 29, 2014

I love badger products, especially their lip balms. I bought this one for my husband and he loves it. The flavor/scent is nice and it goes on smooth. I actually received this one day prior to my scheduled delivery date!

Fantastic

Posted by 5567603743353697097 on Apr 17, 2016

These Badger lip balms are the best natural ones I've found. So creamy and luxurious. My kids love the chocolate-tasting cocoa one.

Bastante bueno

Posted by 5430871800574500420 on May 12, 2016

Es el primer cacao de labios que pruebo de la marca, y me está gustando bastante, aunque tampoco es algo espectacular. Hidrata bien los labios y es agradable de usar. Su olor no destaca, y no me sabe a vainilla...

Hidratante, huele genial a vainilla

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Sep 15, 2014

De los mejores de la web, hidrata bastante (mis labios se resecan con mucha facilidad) y tiene un aroma rico a vainilla. Me ha gustado, repetiré con otros de la misma marca seguro.

Great value!

Posted by Holistichippy on Aug 21, 2014

Love the smell and the way it goes on.

Hydratation au rendez-vous

Posted by 5647486622156591998 on Nov 23, 2014

Baume à lèvres gourmand et surtout bien hydratant ... Les lèvres sont toutes douces !