Calming and relaxing sleep balm.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

This lavender and bergamot balm smells amazing and helps me calm down, relax and fall asleep faster. It's also a great skin care balm suitable for all skin types, including oily and combination skin It contains nothing but all-natural organic ingredients: olive and castor oils deeply moisturize, nourish, soften, soothe, revitalize, regenerate, and heal the skin, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration, evening out the skin tone, improving the complexion, protecting against premature aging, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin while still allowing it to breathe, essential oils of bergamot, lavender, rosemary, ginger and balsam fir are powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents helping reduce acne, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. In addition to this, this balm is an effective and all-natural insect repellent, as well. Overall, it's a great and versatile product. Will definitely order it again.

it doesn't make me sleepy, but it calms me down

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

I bought this and the Night Night Balm as it cost much much less than the local retailers here. it doesn't really make me feel sleepy or drowsy, but putting it on my nose, and temple before sleep, calms me down for a little while.

Time before sleep and in stress related situations

Posted by Reviewer1207619 on Nov 08, 2010

Very relaxing and soothing, Sleep Balm reduces stress and stress related headaches, can also be used to reduce the intensity of a teenager's tantrum

Dreamy!

Posted by Reviewer2354882 on Mar 16, 2011

I use this balm on my neck and chest before I go to bed. It works 2 ways: 1. it smooths my skin and 2. it relaxes me before bedtime. The smell is heavenly..........

I use it NOT for sleep

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Dec 19, 2013

It does nothing for my sleep, I just use it as nostrils moisturizer instead of nasal gels from drug stores. It's natural essential oils even healed some sore spots inside my nostrills that I had before. No more sore spots! Works good as a moisturazer of my nostrills at night. And I also put it on my cuticles and hands before sleep. At the day time it probabaly won't work - too oily and absorbs for too long. Andt it's quite solid, it's not like cream at all. Он конечно не усыпляет. Но для других целей отлично. Я использую его как увлажнитель ноздрей вместо геля из аптек (здесь в Канаде отопительная система очень сушит воздух в доме, сильно отличается от России). Этот бальзам даже заживил ранки у меня в ноздрях, которые были раньше. И очень хорошо для воспаленного носа во время простуды! Также наношу его на кутикулы и руки вообще, но только перед сном и одеваю х/б перчатки. Для дня он жирноват, долго впитывается. И консистенция очень твёрдая, совсем НЕ как крем. Ирина, Канада

Smells great!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013

I think this is a bit too expensive, but smells great and I feel it really does help me fall asleep fast. Not sure if it's a placebo though! :D

Amazing!

Posted by Manynya on Aug 23, 2012

AAAAh! Really heavenly smell! It doesn't smell like pure lavender, but it has some grassy subtle scent which makes me crazy. Loooove this balm so much, will definitely order more! Thanks badger for making such a pleasant product!

Love this!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 15, 2012

Makes me sleepy and relaxed. I will use this together with tart cherry in the evening. I hope I will quit using my sleeping pill and only use this.

smells lovely

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Oct 05, 2009

I like this soothing balm. I rub it into my hands before bed... nice!

Nostrils best friend

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 27, 2011

I recently found the balm calms and heals nostrils reddened by too much nose blowing, helps with chapped lips also. A nightly application of this balm on hands and feet to combat dry skin works well. The scent is calming at bedtime.