This is a good one

Posted by enilorak on Jan 18, 2013

Like this. Using it on my legs after workouts. Works very well! But don't use this after you've shaven your legs - that hurts!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3348525 on Oct 26, 2009

My husband used this and had great results. We were looking for a replacement for PK-5 and between this and the Badger sore joint rub we had great results.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1137242 on Nov 30, 2010

very satisfied with product, relieves pain after a workout

pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Jan 04, 2011

This is absolutely fantastic! It smells like ginger and works beautifully combating neck and shoulder ache.

Rub, rub, rub

Posted by potiholic on Dec 24, 2013

Very interesting for rubbing with it the painfull muscles. You feel hot at first and pain calming then.

Avoid this product if you have sore muscles

Posted by 5191932101189439789 on Dec 14, 2015

Not effective at all! If you've used tiger balm or deep heat (or something like that) this product just doesn't even come close by even 1%. Tried it again and again but nothing, just oily skin and nice smells.

CSMC Major

Posted by 5525522369833571787 on Jan 23, 2016

I stumbled upon Sore Muscle Rub in jest two years ago. My best friend saw it in a display at a farm supply store, and pointed out to me. He said, "You NEED this!" Do you know anything about it?, I replied. "No. But if you get and it works, then we'll both know!" So I bought it. Due to an injury in 2011, I still had occasional pain in my neck and began applying the Rub to that area when discomfort presented itself. Within 20 minutes, the pain subsided and I was able to rotate my head to both shoulders, which I had not been able to do since the injury. I have since developed arthritis in my left thumb. The discomfort flares up often and the pain creeps in at the worst moments. One of my hobbies is model railroading. I need both my hands for this! Sore Muscle Rub applied generously to the effected area, and I'm back in business! This stuff is AWESOME.

Good for sore muscle or joints.

Posted by 4617687026796618210 on May 04, 2016

Used it on my old folks and he applied it regularly. Helps a little in pain relief but not totally.

loved

Posted by 5446020631204675013 on May 07, 2016

Does not irritate the skin. Warms comfortably and slowly. A nice spicy smell

Thank you B.

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Jan 15, 2014

This B. Balm is super cool for when you suffer from muscle pain due to over exercising !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »