Love it

Posted by 4741495954976600200 on Nov 21, 2015

Really enjoy wearing this sunscreen. It's light and is EWG approved without the endocrine inhibiting chemicals in your OTC sunscreens. The high SPF is a bonus.

My new must-have

Posted by 5500680710890134502 on Aug 21, 2015

Excellent sun cream with only zinc oxyde as active ingredient, for the rest of formula it's also excellent no chemical! I can wear makeup after this cream Pity, he doesn't offer SPF 50 or more

Best natural sunscreen out there me thinks!

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

At least this sunscreen blocks UV rays, don't get burned

protección solar "segura" sin componentes perjudiciales

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 31, 2015

Únicamente cuenta con filtros minerales y pocos ingredientes, entre ellos aceites (jojoba, girasol) por lo que es hidratante y me proporciona la seguridad de no estar empleando componentes perjudiciales. Además es 98%orgánica. Por el contrario, el residuo blanquecino que deja es MÁS QUE CONSIDERABLE. This sunscreen cream has only mineral filters and few ingredients, some of them are oils (jojoba,sunflower), so it's moisturizing and makes me feel safe avoiding harmful chemicals. Moreover, it's 98% organic. On the contrary, whitening effect is HUGE.

Good stuff

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I like this stuff. It works, but goes on a bit white. Gotta rub it in!

Badger Company Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Unscented 2.9oz

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Jan 27, 2015

I wanted a sunscreen that I didn't have to worry about toxic chemicals such as nano particles etc. I went for a company I felt I could trust to be honest about their ingredients. Feels a bit heavy to apply compared to a lotion but the whiteness disappears after a few minutes.

denso

Posted by 5175391633131803000 on Aug 22, 2014

muy denso para extender, pero es natural

Good sunscreen

Posted by 5529292365981235523 on Jul 22, 2014

Easy to apply, the skin look white afterwards for a while but it is fine in a feo minuts but you need to use quite a los so it doesn't last long. We used it and was effective as we didn't get burn at all. I prefer this one than one for children

Haven't used yet

Posted by 4795436147255599879 on Jul 21, 2014

Haven't used yet. I didn't want to give it a bad rating since I haven't used it yet.

Great stuff. Nice natural smell.

Posted by 4630143249810779993 on Jul 07, 2014

This is great sunscreen. It rubs on quite thick though, and is SUPER WHITE, so be prepared to get your 'mime' on! Other than that, I think this is an excellent all natural sunscreen, with a pleasant natural scent reminiscent of sunflower seeds. It does great in the water, but gets a little bit slick afterwards, so it would be a good idea to rub it in and let is absorb a bit before hitting the water. As far as staying on a sweaty body doing sports in the sun, it does a great job!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »