amazing

Posted by 4886771625763991160 on Aug 23, 2012

i compared the US and South Korea ratings and i noticed that South Koreans consistently rated this product higher. I think this is because many US residents complained about the thickness and the white-cast it leaves on the skin. For Koreans white-cast isn't necessarily a bad thing, as most of them want to look pale anyways. Well I tried this product myself (I'm Korean) and I've found it perfect. To me it feels more dry than greasy, because I'm used to using olive perfume lotion that I mix with olive oil myself. This type of lotion is popular in Korea. I also condition my hair and body with olive oil occasionally. If the sunscreen is greasy it's a different type of greasy than from normal sunscreen, one that I don't mind at all. I think people who find it greasy are used to chemical lotions that absorb quickly into the skin. Overall, really great. With normal sunscreens I'm paranoid about staining seats, clothes, etc and get sick of the smell. With this I feel like I'm slathering on nutrients and olive oil lotion, which I do on a daily basis anyways. My suggestion is to get over the "greasy" texture. This is much better for you in the long run than commercial sunscreens.

Best sunblock out there

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

This is THE safest sunblock I have found.... after A LOT of research

I like this!

Posted by Reviewer2554154 on Nov 18, 2009

I like it for the high zinc oxide content :) The white tint can be easily rubbed into the skin so it doesn't bother me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

Rates high on the skin deep database (ewg) easy to use (though you need to rub in) and not crazy expensive.

Best yet

Posted by Reviewer1183442 on Jun 18, 2010

This is the best I've tried over the years. Dries to non-greasy in several minutes. Zinc ingredient stays on my skin all day, depending on how much I use.

happy!

Posted by Reviewer2145128 on Jul 29, 2010

I am really glad to have found a sunscreen without nasty chemicals and without micronised particles. It's not hard to put on, you just have to rub a little to get rid of the white cast , and don't put too much product at once. It doesn't crumble while rubbing which is a huge plus! Will keep on using :)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2754545 on Sep 03, 2010

I used it for my baby - makes a good film on skin, and it was great for the summer.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1248241 on Nov 26, 2010

Wonderful chemical free sunscreen that rubs in very well. Doesn't leave a pasty white look.

I use it everyday

Posted by Reviewer2541045 on Jan 17, 2011

After a lot of research into low toxicity high sun protection products, I learned about Badger Company. I use it everyday on my face when I run in the southern California sun and it really works. Although its a little hard to remove, I use the All Terrain Wonder Wash to scrub clean without residue after exercise.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1011312 on Mar 01, 2011

This is the best sunscreen I have used so far! It's so easy to apply. It gets white in the beginning by slowly gets absorbed by the skin and leaves a shiny tint with light lavender fragrance. Everyone turned red after 3 hours in the afternoon sun...except my 3 years old daughter! No more whitish face for my daughter during outdoor activities! I love it a lot. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »