COOL

Posted by 4986815555233222800 on Jun 18, 2014

JE SUIS TRES SATISFAIT DES PRODUITS badger ET JE TROUVE DOMMAGE DE NE PAS LES TROUVES EN FRANCE MERCI AU SITE I HERB POUR LA DISTRIBUTION DE CES PRODUITS EN FRANCE .CE SERAIT BIEN QUE LE SITE IHERB SOIT AUSSI EN FRANCAIS.

Works well, great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

This is THE safest sunblock I have found.... after A LOT of research

amazing

Posted by 4886771625763991160 on Aug 23, 2012

i compared the US and South Korea ratings and i noticed that South Koreans consistently rated this product higher. I think this is because many US residents complained about the thickness and the white-cast it leaves on the skin. For Koreans white-cast isn't necessarily a bad thing, as most of them want to look pale anyways. Well I tried this product myself (I'm Korean) and I've found it perfect. To me it feels more dry than greasy, because I'm used to using olive perfume lotion that I mix with olive oil myself. This type of lotion is popular in Korea. I also condition my hair and body with olive oil occasionally. If the sunscreen is greasy it's a different type of greasy than from normal sunscreen, one that I don't mind at all. I think people who find it greasy are used to chemical lotions that absorb quickly into the skin. Overall, really great. With normal sunscreens I'm paranoid about staining seats, clothes, etc and get sick of the smell. With this I feel like I'm slathering on nutrients and olive oil lotion, which I do on a daily basis anyways. My suggestion is to get over the "greasy" texture. This is much better for you in the long run than commercial sunscreens.

I love this sunscreen.

Posted by 5018131591218172422 on Aug 07, 2012

I bought it to save my aged skin from sun ,I cant tell for just a short use is it helping . But it is easy to use, and I need just a little amount for my face , so it is long lasting product for me.Smells nice.

natural and wonderful smell

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 21, 2012

This is a good swimmers sunscreen as it goes on smooth and thick. I purchased this for the water resistance and normally use an aloe based eco sunscreen for everyday. Those complaining about the white cast do not understand NATURAL sunscreen. If it's white, you know it has the right stuff to protect you. Expect the cast to disappear in around 5 to 10 minutes. I feel it compares closely to Aubrey organics sunscreen.

very good I recommand!

Posted by Reviewer2241298 on Nov 15, 2011

i have super dry skin in winter season. this product is real good for my skin and i feel my skin condition is better than before i want re-buy it when my one is done.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer2605707 on Nov 10, 2011

i like this sunscreen very much, all my family used

Posted by guerillamedicine on Sep 06, 2011

I love this sunscreen. It is very effective, and no nasty chemicals. It doesn't contain toxic active ingredients like some of the other "natural" sunscreens do. Because its good old fashioned zinc oxide it does go on thick and white. Water resistance is comparable to other brands.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »