Badger Company, Anti-Bug Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum SPF 34, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Aug 04, 2011

My boyfriend and I used this the day we went to a hillside where there was ticks galore. Happy to say, we didn't carry any little insects with us when we left. A bit of advice: make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after using it, your eyes will suffer if you go to rub them as my beau found out.

Sunscreen + Anit-bug

Posted by TheBest From Japan on Sep 26, 2012

This is good. The fragrance is lemony, and is fairly strong. It reminds me of Pledge wood polish spray's lemony fragrance.

Excellent but left my kids looking like Snow White!

Posted by SassySingaporean From Singapore on Apr 22, 2013

A very effective sunblock and repellant cos my children did not get any bites nor did they get darker when they used it. Felt it was a little dry and difficult to apply and it left my children looking really white.... Other than that would recommend it.

Badger Company, SPF 30 Anti-Bug Sunscreen,

Posted by Reviewer1230187 From Norway on Apr 29, 2011

I love this sunscreen!!! And I use it on my son. I like the consistency, it is perfect to rub on kids, that not like to sit still. My husband didnt like the scent of it, but I do:)

WOrked, but it was not a nice product to use

Posted by Reviewer2774490 From Korea, Republic of on May 05, 2013

Purhcased as I was going to be spending time int he rainforest... thought the combination of bug repellant and sunscreen would be perfect. the product DID to its job... however it is EXTREMELY hard to rub in. I had white streaks EVERYWHERE. and you will smell like a citronella candle all day. I knew it had citronella as it is labelled with it, but the smell is very strong. So if you need it.... YES it works. But be prepared to have one heck of a time trying to get your skin to absorb it. Use very little at a time. I would not re-purchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »