Work great. Recommend to use on both baby and adult

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

After applying for by baby, no more bug. Prefect for outing with my baby. Now our whole family use it. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

WOrked, but it was not a nice product to use

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

Purhcased as I was going to be spending time int he rainforest... thought the combination of bug repellant and sunscreen would be perfect. the product DID to its job... however it is EXTREMELY hard to rub in. I had white streaks EVERYWHERE. and you will smell like a citronella candle all day. I knew it had citronella as it is labelled with it, but the smell is very strong. So if you need it.... YES it works. But be prepared to have one heck of a time trying to get your skin to absorb it. Use very little at a time. I would not re-purchase.

Excellent but left my kids looking like Snow White!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

A very effective sunblock and repellant cos my children did not get any bites nor did they get darker when they used it. Felt it was a little dry and difficult to apply and it left my children looking really white.... Other than that would recommend it.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Aug 04, 2011

My boyfriend and I used this the day we went to a hillside where there was ticks galore. Happy to say, we didn't carry any little insects with us when we left. A bit of advice: make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after using it, your eyes will suffer if you go to rub them as my beau found out.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

Great sunscreen, works very well in our strength of sun which is strong. The smell isn't too overpowering and it does leave a white film on the skin but that's better than sun burn

Sunscreen + Anit-bug

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012

This is good. The fragrance is lemony, and is fairly strong. It reminds me of Pledge wood polish spray's lemony fragrance.

Badger Company, SPF 30 Anti-Bug Sunscreen,

Posted by Reviewer1230187 on Apr 29, 2011

I love this sunscreen!!! And I use it on my son. I like the consistency, it is perfect to rub on kids, that not like to sit still. My husband didnt like the scent of it, but I do:)

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1006654 on Aug 05, 2014

This really seems to keep my toddler from getting bitten, and without it he gets eaten alive! It has a more pleasant smell than other insect repellents I've tried too. It's very thick so it takes some rubbing in but a little goes a long way.

good only with outdoor activities and swimming, otherwise too thick and sticky. difficult to spread!

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014