Gloopy, white, thick, and tacky

Posted by 5678827456987749540 on Aug 14, 2013

The reason I bought this was for my trip to Thailand. I went to beach and rainforest areas so I wanted water resistant, anti-bug sunscreen. This product worked perfectly at repelling bugs (also other people in my party). During my days walking around the temples and in rainforest areas it worked perfectly. It took me a while to fine tune the amount and figure out that you need to rub it around in your palms for a bit before you put it on your skin (I'm a gentleman, so putting it on my arms or legs directly, then trying to spread it on turned my hairy extremities blue-ish white). The main problem is that this is NOT WATERPROOF AT ALL. I went swimming once during my whole trip for twenty minutes and then reapplied straight after I got back under the beach umbrella, but I was going red by 4pm. Going red on the day you get burnt is NOT a good sign. So, if you plan to take this hiking or rainforest walking in places where there are a lot of mosquitoes/wasps, it would be great. For people who don't want to look blue-ish in photos, or who want to go swimming, I simply cannot recommend it. As one of my two major reasons for buying it (water resistant SPF) turned out to be a bust, I gave this product a generous 3.

bad bad smell

Posted by 5530332278803765135 on Jul 21, 2014

It smells very strong, I didnt like it

Excellent

Posted by 4843182888028498753 on Jun 30, 2014

Very good product.

Perfect for Hawaii

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Jun 01, 2011

We apply this sunscreen when we're in Hawaii because of it's dual purpose. Sun protection and bug repellent.

sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2324806 on Jun 16, 2011

Great product. Good thickness, spreads easily. Smell is pleasant and not overwhelming.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1544739 on Oct 20, 2010

Worked great in Hawaii and people love the smell:)

stinky but very good

Posted by 5201077745097135604 on Feb 21, 2015

easy to use, effective

tomti

Posted by 4627568956996019239 on Apr 22, 2014

Very good product for avoiding sunburn and insects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »