Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Badger Company, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream, SPF 30, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

i love this product

Posted by Reviewer3029141 on May 10, 2011

It doesn' t clog my pores and feels great on my dry and sensitive skin. It is thick, but I mix it with my face cream to make it easier to apply. My skin looks a bit white though, but I have a really pale skin, so I don't mind.

Worked in Thaialands extreme sun.

Posted by Reviewer1951532 on Feb 02, 2012

Although I was also careful to keep my baby in the shade as much as possible and in doors during peak hours when able, this sunscreen protected well against Thailand's intense sun. She has no sign of sun damage on her fair skin. Also we shared with my friend's red haired daughter because her sunscreen was giving her a rash on her face. The Badger sunscreen even protected her very light skin and she had no reaction to it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1479848 on May 08, 2012

Unlike many others, very mild, not irritating to my super sensitive eyes. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Yes, I have dry skin, but my teenage niece agreed on this. Don't have to worry about 'whiting effect' since it fades away very soon.

very good sunscreen

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 13, 2013

excellent ingredients, a litle oily for face but very good for neck and dry areas .stays long. skin looks soft and healthy.

Love the company

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 24, 2011

It doesn't harm the reef, and the company really listens to their customers - they got rid of the nano zinc oxide. I have combination skin but with 44% humidity here, It just feels very moisturizing rather than oily. However, it's too thick to spread it evenly and I don't want to spend 10 min rubbing in sunscreen before my workouts. I wish they'd come up with a lighter formula in the future.