not bad

Posted by Reviewer1384574 on Jun 07, 2011

not bad

perfect product

Posted by Reviewer1161854 on Jun 10, 2011

ideal for my kids and me!!!

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2085461 on Jun 10, 2011

I LIKE IT

badger sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1989156 on Feb 09, 2011

it's greasy buy its ingredients are safe!

bit greasy

Posted by Reviewer2545308 on Mar 26, 2011

it will good for dry skin.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1074600 on Apr 15, 2011

I have bought this product, it arrived in Turkey within 2 weeks. The sunscreen is great: Unscented, effective. It whitens your face a bit, but nice to see this :)

Posted by Reviewer1029950 on Jun 21, 2011

no allergies

Effective Organic Sunscreen suitable for children and grownups.

Posted by Reviewer1977515 on Aug 18, 2011

Very effective. We live in the island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean and this product can take you a long way in the sun. It doesn't wash off easily, and it is thick so you can add a little for production under the sun. Organic!

Good!

Posted by 5575272714614664589 on Aug 25, 2016

I like that it's broad spectrum and non nano, and that it is made with organic, natural ingredients. It does leave a slight white cast, but it's honestly not too bad because it's the best natural sunblock I have come across so far.

fantastic product!!

Posted by marianF on May 02, 2015

The best sunscreen that I've ever used.The ingredient list couldn't be any simpler and safer (many so-called natural sunscreens contain not so natural ingredients like silicones). Texture is fine, a bit thick and requires some rubbing but eventually it sinks in nicely and I noticed that it sort of evens out my skin tone, sth like wearing finishing powder.Most importantly, it protects very very effectively.It seemed to be a small amount of product but a little goes a long way and I think one tub will last me for the summer months (I use it daily on face arms and decollete).