Worked in Thaialand's extreme sun.

Posted by Reviewer1951532 on Apr 10, 2016

Although I was also careful to keep my baby in the shade as much as possible and in doors during peak hours when able, this sunscreen protected well against Thailand's intense sun. She has no sign of sun damage on her fair skin. Also we shared with my friend's red haired daughter because her sunscreen was giving her a rash on her face. The Badger sunscreen even protected her very light skin and she had no reaction to it.

Safe to use

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 25, 2012

This is a physical sunscreen so safe to use. It goes on white and it works. I use it on my grandson.

건성인 나에겐 딱~!!

Posted by 5739083966594014646 on Aug 29, 2012

이거 하나만 바르고 다녀도 피부가 좋아졌다고 하더라구요~ 바르다보면 요령이 생겨서 자연스럽게 바를 수 있어요. 다만 지성피부이신 분들은 여름엔 부담스러우실듯.

Love this sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Aug 14, 2012

It's thick, but rubs on quite easily. Doesn't leave a white coating once rubbed on. Protected my easy-to-burn skin very well. Only has 8 ingredients including the zinc. Great for sensitive skin and allergies. Smells a bit like shea butter or sea buckthorn.

sunscreen, great!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1720833 on Jul 02, 2012

It's amazing, I like the smell, the texture and, of course, the ingredients. It doesn't leave white marks, and doesn't make your skin look pale. I will definitely purchase it again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on May 29, 2015

I love this product. No toxic.

The only Sunscreen I use !

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Jul 04, 2015

I have been using this product for a year. It is the best in my opinion because has no dangerous chemicals, not even Titanium Dioxide, which is not so good. Reapply every 2/3 hours. Leaves a thin white-ish layer on skin, this is because the product is not absorbing into the blood like the other sunscreens in the market, especially the ones that have oxybenzone, octisalate.

fantastic product!!

Posted by marianF on May 02, 2015

The best sunscreen that I've ever used.The ingredient list couldn't be any simpler and safer (many so-called natural sunscreens contain not so natural ingredients like silicones). Texture is fine, a bit thick and requires some rubbing but eventually it sinks in nicely and I noticed that it sort of evens out my skin tone, sth like wearing finishing powder.Most importantly, it protects very very effectively.It seemed to be a small amount of product but a little goes a long way and I think one tub will last me for the summer months (I use it daily on face arms and decollete).

Good

Posted by 4708768691980841730 on May 17, 2015

Good