Bag Balm, Lanolin Base, Moisturizing Ointment, 10 oz

Reviews 5-star

All purpose

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Used this for years, great for us or pets and livestock! PS: Still like my homemade Pinon pitch salve better.

Oh my! To think it's not just for cows

Posted by 4748863267356848492 on Dec 25, 2012

I use this product for several things: For my dry cracked skin, to remove ticks from my dog, and as an aid for burns. It's great to use, lasts a long time too!

Great Pet Product

Posted by 5660859289014417063 on Feb 25, 2014

I purchased Bag Balm for my sensitive skin pup. In cold, wet, snowy weather he gets severe rashes under his legs (what we consider arm pits). I applied Bag Balm after hearing it works well on animals and boy did it! The deep red rash turned a dull pink in only a few hours. He isn't sure what to think of the ointment on his skin, but his rash continues to improve with each use.