Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bag Balm, Lanolin Base, Moisturizing Ointment, 10 oz

All purpose

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Used this for years, great for us or pets and livestock! PS: Still like my homemade Pinon pitch salve better.

Oh my! To think it's not just for cows

Posted by 4748863267356848492 on Dec 25, 2012

I use this product for several things: For my dry cracked skin, to remove ticks from my dog, and as an aid for burns. It's great to use, lasts a long time too!

Great Pet Product

Posted by 5660859289014417063 on Feb 25, 2014

I purchased Bag Balm for my sensitive skin pup. In cold, wet, snowy weather he gets severe rashes under his legs (what we consider arm pits). I applied Bag Balm after hearing it works well on animals and boy did it! The deep red rash turned a dull pink in only a few hours. He isn't sure what to think of the ointment on his skin, but his rash continues to improve with each use.

Great - love it

Posted by Reviewer1981387 on Nov 07, 2014

Bag Balm has helped with my splitting finger nails also softens cuticles. My dog who has had an itchy spot that keeps returning since i have put bag balm on has not come back. and i am sure i will find something else to put it on ...... Would recommend

Smellier than I remembered

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Jun 25, 2013

I saw a can of this at a friend's house and opened it. It had a very light scent, which I liked. So I was surprised at the strong petroleum scent the new can gave off. The saving grace is that it works pretty well for dry skin areas. I prefer to use this on my knees and elbows rather than my hands, and use O'Keefe's Working Hands on my hands due to the odor. O'Keefe's has no odor at all.