Balanceuticals, Clear Eye & Sharp Ear, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Works good for me

Posted by Reviewer1457582 on May 26, 2013

I take this because I have tinitus, or ringing in my ears. This herbal formula definitely helps to reduce the ringing.

Brilliant for vertigo

Posted by Naturopath on Nov 02, 2013

Gets rid of recurrent vertigo symptoms in some people after weeks of no response with other formulas. Very impressed with this supplement.

Hearing recovery

Posted by Reviewer2059669 on Sep 28, 2013

I experienced "sudden deafness" in one ear two months ago. Treatment from a Ear-nose specialist failed to recover my hearing loss. After five days of taking Clear Eye & Sharp Ear my hearing began to return. It's a slow process, but it continues to improve. Also, any vertical I was experiencing completely disappeared. Note that one bottle is only a week's supply, but worth it when it works.

It's not good for me.

Posted by Reviewer2825138 on Apr 16, 2013

Taking this makes me not to sleep.