bar keeps friend

Posted by 5356321598845314934 on Apr 24, 2016

This stuff is so good I have ordered more my sink and bath look amazing.

G Phelan

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 18, 2016

Everything they say about this product is true.... absolutely fantastic around the house

Good product

Posted by 5438064539609902146 on Feb 18, 2016

Perfect

haven't used yet

Posted by Reviewer1915120 on May 10, 2015

but everybody says it works great so I'm gonna be happy with it I believe.

Amazing product

Posted by 5582696935880848599 on Feb 24, 2015

My wife had used high heat on a gas top to stir fry on a new stainless steel wok and badly stained it. Despite our best efforts to remove the stain using liquid detergent, steel wool, baking soda, salt, vinegar, boiling the stain etc, it would not come off. 2 days before the product arrived from iHerb.com, she was still feverishly scrubbing away despite my advice to wait for BKF to arrive. The stain remained. When the product arrived today, I spent just 5 minutes to get the "impossible" stain out to restore our wok to its showroom shine. This product is amazing and I will definitely recommend it to friends as it is virtually unknown in Asia. I live in Singapore and no one has a clue how to remove a burned on stain except the futile recommendations found on Youtube. 5 stars to Bar Keeper's Friend ! And 5 stars to iHerb.com for a speedy and reasonable shipping and handling.

Best cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2541287 on Feb 08, 2015

This thing is amazing! I use it on my fry pans and it is fenomenal! I definitely will buy it again!

good

Posted by Voblina on Jan 30, 2015

It works and smell good, and I like the price

great stuff

Posted by 5127221661220570597 on Dec 10, 2014

It should be called "Homeowner`s Friend". The best cleaning product on sale today and also a great service from iHerb who charge lower shipping prices to the UK than any other USA company I have had dealings

Great Cleanser

Posted by healthfirst on Oct 15, 2014

I use this for my sinks at home and at my spa. Also great for my copper and stainless pans. Have used for years and will continue to do so. Kohler (as in sinks) recommended this cleanser for keeping my Kohler sinks nice and white. Works like a charm! Will order again.

I`m no bar keeper but I love it!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

Never thought I`d want to praise some other cleanser than the one destined for skin but here it is: this one is great! No awful smell, still sink, stove etc. are super-clean. Plus more-than-reasonable price!