Yum Yum Yum

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I like all of Barbara's Bakery cereals. My kids also like it. Cute packaging is enough to get your kids to try. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Puffins Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

These Puffins pieces are rather large. I was expecting the size of Captain Crunch cereal but they are about 2x larger. The flavor of the peanut butter is very mild and slightly off. The chocolate wasn't very chocolatey either. I usually love a PB and chocolate combo but this was a big miss for the whole family.

음.. 초코맛은 거의 안 나요..^^;;;

Posted by 4694057249633194692 on Dec 22, 2014

아들이 초코를 좋아해서 기대하고 샀는데.. 초코맛이 거의 안 나요..;;; 오히려 피넛버터가 맛이 좀 강하구요.. 마니 딱딱하네요..^^;;; 그래도 성분이 좋으니.. 그냥 한 통은 경험삼아 먹겠지만.. 재구매는 안 할 듯 싶어요..^^

Okay.

Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Oct 27, 2014

I was looking forward to trying this cereal as I love both peanut butter and chocolate. Unfortunately I didn't get much of either of these flavours. With my 2nd bowl I added some chocolate PB2 to the milk which helped with the flavour.

good, but i prefer the original.

Posted by Reviewer1115202 on Aug 13, 2014

kids like it

No one in our family really like this

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Mar 20, 2014

We have tried all of the other Puffins cereal and loved them. This one, however, was not very good. The chocolate ones tasted dirty and the peanut butter ones were very flat in flavor. The combination of the two flavors was very weird. I would suggest you try the other Puffins cereals rather than this one.

Yum!

Posted by 5451126441654457265 on Nov 26, 2013

I love this cereal :) I think its super tasty, and it doesn't taste like it has been drowned in sugar.