Barbara's Bakery, Snackimals, Animal Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 7.5 oz (213 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Snackimals

Posted by Krystall From Norway on Aug 10, 2012

A little thin and brittle compared to regular cookies, but I like the taste and the packaging and name is really cute.

Yummy!

Posted by pollytan on Sep 25, 2012

I used to get this from my local supermarket but recently they seem to have stopped importing it. My 6 year old daughter loved snacking on this and I am happy to find it on iHerb, at a much lower price. I do hope they carry the peanut butter flavour too.

Just delicious!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 From Canada on Mar 23, 2013

Best cookies ever!!! After trying the small packet several times I knew I needed the big bag! Shared with the family and everyone loves them. I think the small packets are very convenient also, I may buy a box of those too.

Super duper yummy!!!

Posted by imafulltimemummy From Malaysia on Apr 24, 2013

Think Famous Amos cookies, served in flattened crisps cookies! So so yummy!! Love it! I tried the smaller packs (Barbara's Bakery, Snackimals, Animal Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 2.125 oz (60 g)) prior to this, so it is the same feedback, only this product is 213g instead of 60g

delicious!!

Posted by 5520682136447504643 on Aug 08, 2013

i love.. i love these cookies!! and trust me.. im not a cookie person. my brother who is a healthy eating guy also loves it. i but 4-5 bags at a time. great for kids too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »