| English
| USD ($)

Barlean's, Forti-Flax, 16 oz (454 g)

Best flax ever!

Posted by Reviewer1891813 on Jan 29, 2011

I've been using this for about 6 months now and it is fantastic. I put it on my oatmeal and salads, actually almost everything. It's really great in smoothies!! It has a slight nutty taste and is not gritty and hard like most flaxseeds. Your body can’t derive the full benefit of the omega-3 essential fats found within flaxseeds unless they are ground (milled)and Barlean's is ground. Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, amino acids and trace minerals. My family loves this brand too. Thank you iHerb for carrying it and at such a great price. I had a hard time finding it here in Hawaii until I found it on your website. Thank you so much! iHerb has the best prices along with really fast shipping at a very low cost. Mark them in your favs!!

part of my daily routine

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2014

a cincentrated source of lignans, essential fatty acids and fiber, this has become a part of my daily routine. I definitely feel better when using it--my skin is clearer, I have more energy, my mind is a little sharper. Good stuff. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Barlean's, Forti-Flax

Posted by Reviewer1246507 on Feb 13, 2011

I have been using this product for some time now. It really helps me to stay regulated.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Aug 02, 2011

It's nice to not have to grind flax seeds every time you want them. These do the trick!

Excellent

Posted by healthyu on Sep 15, 2011

I switched to this brand of flax and absolutely love it. It has a fresh nutty flavor and is much more tasty than the other brand I use to buy. I add this to hot cereal or to almond milk every morning. Excellent source of fiber. The dark container helps to maintain freshness and I keep it in the frig. Priced better than the other brand I use to buy.