Pricey, but this is my third bottle, and won't be the last

Posted by DAB598 on Feb 19, 2012

I use this along with cottage cheese to deal with prostate cancer (the Johanna Budwig protocol)- seems to be working so far: my PSA has gone down from 7.8 to 5.6 in consecutive tests at 3-month intervals - next test is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I have high hopes.

Barleans flaxseed oil

Posted by Reviewer2236137 on Oct 05, 2013

After taking 2 tablespoons daily of Barleans flaxseed oil for a couple months I had no more dry irritated eyes and my cholesterol went down to the normal range for the first time ever. Barleans is the best tasting flax oil. Also, IHerb has the best shipping in the USA!!!

nice product

Posted by 4684147765396504217 on Oct 19, 2013

Fresh oil, fast delivery! Sure will order again!

The Best So Far

Posted by Reviewer3049483 on Oct 16, 2010

The cheapest I found on the net (making into consideration the total price including shpping/handling and taxes) and the cheapest I've paid for Barlean's, cost efficient and the best Flax. I was used to the taste of Spectrum though, so this is a bit different, but I like it.

Product & delivery

Posted by Reviewer1379379 on Sep 11, 2011

Product was what I expected and the delivery was efficient and fast

All boxes ticked.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 17, 2011

I'll admit to having been seduced away from the other flax oil I've been using (Health From the Sun) which I was very happy with. I got this because despite the difference in cost (which is not small), it is a larger bottle, pure, with good reviews across the board. I am also happy with it since its arrival because it is easy pour - squeeze without spillage or overspill. The seduction may become a longterm relationship.

Best oil for salad

Posted by 5304512160641976918 on Jul 01, 2015

Barlean's Flax Oil seems the best tasting oil for salad besides its nutritional merits. We have been using this oil over 20 years even if we are no longer living in the States. We recommend this oil for everyone who likes to eat salad.

It is a great product

Posted by Reviewer1795820 on Apr 20, 2013

I haven't used it long enough but I am pleased with the quality

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2029277 on Jul 12, 2013

Barlean's flax Oil is the best - fresh, well package, fast delivery

well done iherb

Posted by elrapha on Dec 19, 2011

I really appreciate your speedy delivery to UK. It arrived so fast and it was in very good condition, very fresh. Pls keep on stocking it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »