Has Natural Flavors

Posted by Reviewer2951126 on Mar 19, 2014

This product tastes great to me, but the label says it contains natural flavors, which can be very bad.

love it

Posted by 5122422445630726389 on Dec 22, 2014

This stuff is amazing I look forward to my smoothies everyday This is how I make it using this and its delish... barleans greens, banana, avocado, frozen berries, goji berries, almond milk, ice cubes, baby spinach and sometimes a hint of natural penut butter. Tastes so good :) and great meal replacement AND makes you loose weight :)

Amazing!

Posted by Shewolf on Jan 20, 2013

This is the best way to get your veggies! Five servings in one scoop and it tastes like premium hot cocoa when mixed with hot milk, or makes a great smoothie with cold milk and a banana. I will take this as long as Barlean's keeps making it, without a doubt.

I'm hooked on this product, great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Sep 11, 2013

Not only does this product contain great ingredients but it is filling and taste great! Not chalky like so many supplements. I love drinking it with breakfast or lunch, gives me energy and keeps me full.

Posted by 4632872916144094073 on Oct 31, 2013

Love this stuff!!! It's so delicious and nutritious

Worked as a charm!

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015

I'm on a Paleo/Low Carb diet and felt I wasn't ingesting the right amount of fibers. Took one dose at night and next morning it did the trick. It is delicious, but you have to use a hand mixer to get a silky chocolate. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Chocolate silk greens

Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Sep 02, 2015

Love the chocolaty taste and can use this in smoothies as well as making warmed up chocolate by using coconut milk with this product. enjoy!

Not for us

Posted by 5614767588071939652 on May 03, 2016

First time my boys refused a cup of hot chocolate...