Great

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on May 02, 2016

Not oily as usually omegas are. Good taste.

Lady 7

Posted by Reviewer1610599 on Nov 06, 2014

I add this to our smoothies - about 3 long squirts.

Simpy Amazing!

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2014

I began by taking two tablespoons a day with my morning yogurt, and in a week or so, my hair felt very silky. Later on, I realized that my monthly mood swings were gone, and am pretty sure that the oil is the reason why. Because of the lignan sinking to the bottom, I usually lay it to its side when storing it in the fridge. That way, I don't have to shake the bottle as much to get an even mixture. 毎朝大さじ2杯(約30ml)飲んでいますが、飲み始めて一週間もしたら髪の毛の調子が良いことに気づき、しばらくしたら生理前の気分のムラがないことに気づきました。リグナンがボトルの底にたまってしまうので、冷蔵庫では横にして保管しています。使うとき少しフルだけで均等に混ざるような気がします。ちなみに液だれしたことはありません。

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

Posted by olcollection on Nov 11, 2013

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Feb/Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

not tried yet

Posted by 5249368093911251745 on Oct 10, 2013

But my friend, who tried this brand and Flora and other brands, commented this not as good as Flora.

Barlean's is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Jul 08, 2013

No other fat source -- not olive oil or even fish oil -- enhances the appearance of my skin the way flax oil does. The complexion, texture, mosture content, and overall glow improve dramatically on 2 tablespoons per day. Even expression lines soften a bit. Barlean's is definitely the best-tasting -- and this new organic version is well worth the price! ~~~~~~ UPDATE~~~~~~ I originally wrote this review in March of 2008, and now it's July of 2013. So what do I have to say about Barlean's more than 5 years later? Well, I'm 32 now, and people often take me for around 20 years old. Of course, I've always taken plenty of other supplements too... but perhaps I can best describe Barlean's impact by summarizing a chance exchange I had with a lady at Walmart the other day. Lady: "Do you mind if I ask what brand of foundation you're wearing?" Me: "Oh, I don't wear makeup - I'm too lazy to fuss around with it everyday." Lady: "But you MUST be wearing something - your skin just has this amazing glow about it." Enough said! :)

Barlean's flax oil

Posted by 5046409213330453777 on Jun 23, 2013

Good taste and my son very love this.

The perfect oil for my breakfast smoothies

Posted by Herbhild on Feb 27, 2013

So healthy, blends well, and doesn't add to much flavor.

I've been told this is the best

Posted by Reviewer2523303 on Aug 11, 2012

I love this oil. It has a wonderful flavor. I buy it both here and in the store where it is refrigerated. Honestly, this oil is hermetically sealed, so I don't see the point in having to refrigerate an unsold bottle, unless it is to offer a certain mystique or the inventory in slow in turnover. Buy it here when the price is good.

Taste is more acceptable

Posted by Reviewer1305695 on May 04, 2012

I've tried two brand of fresh flax oil. I feel that Barlean's is more acceptable than another. i've skin problem. I've been drink flax oil for a month and one week. So far, I still don't know if it helps,i hope it will.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »