Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2597985 on Mar 23, 2010

Excellent Product

Best but costly

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Apr 08, 2010

I mix flaxseed oil and cottage cheese in a blender to get a wonderful supplement.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010

I use this oil every day on my salads. It tastes fresh and has great health benefits too.

Always fine

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Jan 03, 2011

Been using it for years and it's always fine. I wouldn't start my morning without it. It's a great addition to cereal and milk.

the best quality flax oil

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 11, 2011

will continue to use this product

A Great Product In A Convenient Size and At A Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2144598 on Feb 26, 2011

This is really good flax oil that will last a while in my refrigerator due to the convenient 32 ounces size. iHerb sold it at a great price. Thank you iHerb.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1632321 on Apr 15, 2011

Apart from the flax oil benefits, this is the most delicious I have tried so far (not that I tried many)

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 02, 2011

I have to admit to buying this in error - I actually wanted the fresh flax oil, which has higher Omega %s. But as mistakes go, this isn't a particularly bad one. I like the easy squeeze-and-pour system, no spillage. I could wish that in all the bottles, there was a way of seeing how much is left, but that's just me not wanting to over-exert my common sense.

This is supposed to be the best.

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jun 28, 2011

I used to use this and only switched off of it because of a less expensive brand but now they are the same price so I switched back to this one. We like Flax seed oil and the fact that it is so good for you and I like the convenience of the easy squeeze spout on it.

great taste, great product

Posted by Reviewer2653064 on Jul 09, 2016

have ordered several of these and had them shipped to malaysia. i was worried about the transit time in our heat, but this is the best tasting flax oil i've had. i've tried several products here and they have a horrible aftertaste, as though they've gone rancid. this product is amazing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »