10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Barlean's, Olive Leaf Complex, Peppermint Flavor, 16 oz (454 g)

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1543759 on Jul 18, 2010

I bought this for my overall health and to use in hopes of helping to eliminate digestive candida issues. One morning I woke up with a cold sore on my lip. I happened to take olive leaf that day, and noticed a couple of hours later that my cold sore was completely gone. I have tried every single cold sore remedy out there, and nothing has ever gotten rid of cold sores. Also, I've had an annoying rash under my nose for years. I call it my sugar rash, because it only goes away if I avoid sugar for prolonged periods. After not taking olive leaf for awhile, I took it one day. The next day, my rash was gone. I take this supplement every four days (we rotate for food-allergy reasons), and my rash hasn't come back. Just a couple of unexpected health bonuses from this product!

Excellent packaging and taste

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 29, 2011

We used to buy OLE directly from the Australian source. Though the potency of that and this matches, we love the peppermint taste of this one, and the squirt bottle by Barlean is excellent for spill-free serving. You can squirt directly into your mouth!

I will never be without it

Posted by Navina on Jan 19, 2013

My sons natural immunity was very less and used to be on courses of antibiotics twice every month. Then after reading through forums and many remedies I tried for my son failed, I tried this. My son was regularly consuming this for 6 months. During this period he never caught the flues even when others around him fell sick. I think OLE helped his body with necessary immunity to fight illness. Then recently I became a bit careless in restocking it. Busy with my new job he went without it for a week. We fell sick. Then he caught the flu from us and then came the fever with very very dried up lips. I had few days ago quickly ordered this again from iherb(when we had fallen sick). and thankfully it arrived in my home in 5 days(i stay in India). On the night of the 3rd day of his fever i started giving him this again. On the 4th day also the fever was there. but we were surpressing this with crocin. on the 5th day there was no fever, but however after our families advice we took him to the doctor. the doctor suggested 3 bloodtests- For dengue, malaria and typhoid. The antibodies came out very high for dengue which meant that the recent fever was due to dengue. but since he was not sick at that time the doctor told us to manage it at home, and asked us to bring him to casuality when we see some warning signs. We took blood tests twice for platelet count and in the second it had increased.. The doc said that now he is out of danger as his platelet count had started increasing.... When I heard all the cases of dengue around me , many many had got dengue,,, some succumbed to it, some were hospitalised and took a long long time to recover.. when I see my son, who in a week, was back to his active self, without the need for being hospitalised,,,,,,, I strongly feel that second to God, its Barleans OLE which I have thank... I will never be without it again for a while..

I can feel it working !

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Dec 24, 2010

Yes it has the side effects of some aches and pains but they are subtle and temporary, it means the product is working - it is also a great value.

Olive Leaf complex

Posted by Reviewer1085585 on Dec 11, 2009

So happy to find a product like this. So far no colds or flu this season, add it to our green drink every morning.