Convenient and Potent

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 16, 2012

Barlean's makes dependably great products, and their Olive Leaf formulations are some of the very best available. When I need immune support, I take Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex, and the supplement's high concentration of Oleuropein — the principal active ingredient in Olive Leaf — usually has me soon feeling healthy and rejuvenated. I generally take the liquid version of Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex, but when travelling or simply for the sake of convenience, I like Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex in Softgel formulation. In addition to Olive Leaf's immune-strengthening properties it also seems to lower blood pressure, and even though I'm not hypertensive it makes me feel relaxed and slightly drowsy, which is why I take a larger amount at night, before bed, and relatively little in the morning. Those with delicate circulatory systems may want to closely monitor their blood pressure, or consult with their medical professionals.

Still trying

Posted by 5337642938665864562 on Oct 11, 2012

So far so good we will see when the flu season comes.

Please bring back this product!

Posted by 5296918872494897534 on Apr 14, 2015

I am sad to see it's discontinued. This is a good product, please bring it back!