I can get them to take this, but...

Posted by gemster on Mar 30, 2016

Hint: Don't tell your kid this is fish oil. The 8 year old said it tasted nice - until she found out it was fish oil. The 10-year-old takes it grudgingly.

Great for ADHD

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

My daughter has ADHD. She can't cope with a large tablet, so I give this to her straight from a syringe. She has to plug her nose but it works. If we consistently give this to her before school and before bed, she has clear improvements in her attention, focus, body movements and mood. Overall, I see a sense of calm. You need to be very disciplined to see results. Buy 2 bottles (maybe try this flavor and another) and see which flavor your child can tolerate. Try for 1 month and evaluate if you see any changes. Minimum 2 weeks before you'll start to see some changes. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Great product

Posted by 5543078981111735407 on Jan 15, 2016

great tasting product. Son takes it without complains

Children love it!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Feb 22, 2015

Fresh citrusy taste,the easy way of getting Omega 3 in your kids. How much, I really don`t know..

My kids loves it!

Posted by Hjertemat on Feb 13, 2015

Barna digger denne! Hvem trenger tran? My kids loves it :)

They love it

Posted by 5345558216413419582 on Jun 04, 2014

I bought this product for my 10 yr.old Grandson. We needed to find a way to add more nutrients to his diet. I believe fish oils are an important part of a health lifestyle especially for young developing brains. I remember as a kid my Mom torturing us with cod liver oil from a spoon. It was horrible!!! I knew that my Grandson would never go for cod liver oil. He is an extremely fussy eater, he would go without eating and starve if it wasn't something on his very short "I like it list". His Mom and I have tried a lot of different products in an effort to get this Child proper nutrition. Well Omega Swirl is a Godsend! He absolutely Loves it! It's like a treat or dessert for him. His 3yr old brother who will eat almost anything loves it also. I highly recommend this product, there is absolutely no fish oil after taste in fact you would never know you were taking fish oil it tastes that great. Do not hesitate to buy this product it is amazing!

Great product!

Posted by 5176165466214422643 on May 31, 2014

My kids love that!

My kids love this stuff!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013

My kids LOVE this stuff. They beg to have some of it every day before they go to sleep.

레몬맛이 상큼~^^

Posted by 5198259005006335102 on May 08, 2013

7살 딸아이 인데 하루에 한 티스푼씩 주면 맛있다고 잘 받아 먹습니다. 저도 한번 먹어보니 상콤하니 맛있더군요...생선비린내 전혀 없습니다. 액상 제품이라 흡수도 빠를거 같아 계속 이것만 먹이려구요..^^

Love This

Posted by Reviewer1860541 on Dec 27, 2012

This product is great kids happily take this everyday and such a good price. I went to buy a similar product in NZ and the cost was twice as much even including shipping. Am glad I have found I Herb will be using this site more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »