New To iHerb?

Barlean's, Omega Swirl, Omega-3 Flax Oil Supplement, Strawberry Banana, 16 oz (454 g)

Good taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

The taste is very good, you can't beat banana-strawberry. I prefer to take my omegas from fish oil, and the best for me is the Lemon flavour omega swirl! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

tastes tooo goooood

Posted by Reviewer2472689 on Dec 29, 2011

The kids love this and is helping with the BM's!!

Helps my kids!

Posted by Reviewer3009049 on Jan 05, 2012

My kids are a bit on the active side. They are 6, 3, and 1. (well so far, no worries with the 1 yo...) My six year old has had lots of trouble focusing in school, sitting still, and I was worried it would start affecting his self esteem. Also, he has eczema which usually gets horrible in the winter. We started him on the barleans oil about 3 weeks ago. He went back to school after Christmas break and every day this week he's had great days. His eczema is really manageable (just hand lotion, instead of a prescription) and I think it has a lot to do with this oil. I just placed an order for two more models. :) happy customer.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2301113 on Feb 28, 2012

You can't beat the price on iHerb for these, a great product that we have used for some time. Enjoy!

delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2957746 on May 27, 2011

I put it in my plain yogurt and it's super yummy! I feel great afterwards!