Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Jan 23, 2011

Great taste, taking this has made my hair and skin shiny and healthy!

The best!

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013

I love this Flax oil. It's high Lignan and always seems fresh. I've never experienced any rancidity with the Barleans range and I use a tablespoon + of this in my daily salads. The taste is nutty and beautiful and with so many great health benefits to boot! It's such an easy way to take your Omega 3s and a good adjunct to taking a great quality Fish or better yet Krill oil. Highly recommended.

Barlean's, Highest Lignan Flax Oil, Order: #5232247-0

Posted by Reviewer3254596 on Feb 28, 2011

I have bought Barlean's Flax oil a few times. The product is good but my last order, #5232247-0, turn out to be bad. The color of the oil is not in clear light yellow. It was a bit of greyish in color and taste rancid even though it was within the expiry date. I opened all 4 bottles to check and they are bad. i like the product and thinking of ordering them again but is apprehensive whether it will turn out good.

5 Stars for Barleans

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Feb 17, 2008

I love this product! It's great fo hair and skin, and a number of other things. I give it to my dogs too!

Top Quality, Unbeatable Price

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Feb 23, 2008

I feel that Barlean's is indeed the finest quality flax oil available on the market. And thanks to iHerb, it is affordable. Thanks iHerb!

Excellent Quality Flax oil

Posted by Reviewer3011028 on Mar 31, 2007

I have been ordering products on-line since the internet began and have often been disappointed. Barleen's Higest Lignan Flax Oil is just as it's description says. It's high quality, good tasting and offers superb nutrition. I am very happy to have found this product and will continue to use it and recommend it to my friends and clients.

Best Tasting Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1729013 on Mar 30, 2008

This is by far the best tasting Flax Seed Oil on the market. It also has a very high lignan count which makes this product the best Flax Seed Oil I have ever taken. I bought three additional bottles before I ran out of the first.

Good quality, best price

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Apr 03, 2009

I've been buying this at my local grocery store but found even with shipping added in, it's still less expensive from iherb. Reasonably priced, fast shipping and good prices on quality items make iherb one of my favorite online stores. I give this to my arthritic dog -- 2 Tbsp. per day mixed in her food. Keeps her coat healthy and shiny and along with a few other supplements keeps her joints limber.

Best and tastiest flax oil out there!

Posted by Reviewer1448529 on Nov 27, 2009

Great non animal source of omega 3! Be sure to eat raw! Cooking with this oil is not good, and it loses all it's power anyway if heated.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1847769 on Apr 04, 2008

My mom and in-laws use this product, so I decided to switch to it and I'm glad I did. Much smoother taste than what I was taking before. Definitely worth it - buy it.