Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Barlean's, Organic Oils, Olive Leaf Complex, Natural Flavor, 16 oz (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love the No-Spill Squirt Bottle

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

I used to buy OLE directly from the Australian source. Now I buy this same product from Barlean's via iHerb because I like the no-spill squirt bottle. You can squirt directly into your mouth! My family has tried both original and peppermint flavors. Those with "cold" stomach and "cold" lungs may like to stick with natural flavor as peppermint can irritate "cold" stomach or cause wheezing. 5-10ml daily supports the immune system during stressful period and flu seasons. This does not exhaust the immune system and can be taken long term, unlike echinacea.

increased energy and helps with circulation

Posted by Reviewer2044439 on Aug 30, 2012

A good product that delivers - increased energy and better circulation. I had circulation problems in my legs where my feet would tingle. I went to the doctor who said that I had a fatty liver and prescribed me medication to help with my circulation. I wanted to a more natural way to treat this and figured that my sedentary lifestyle (sitting for long hours was the result of slow circulation) was the culprit. Anyhow, after taking this, my legs are fine now and also, I noticed increased energy overall. Further, my eyes are not as tired after sitting in front of the computer all day. On another note, my mother also takes this and she feels much more energetic. I am surprised that no one has reviewed this!

Good quality oil.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 01, 2013

I take this daily as part of my foul-tasting regime of tinctures and oils. I recommend it.

Terrific product!

Posted by 4872251249994525477 on Nov 13, 2013

The company rep introduced me to this when I was having a severe allergy reaction to poison ivy/poison oak. It helped completely clear the reaction in a couple days! Since then, I have taken it daily first thing in the morning for my general immune function. It is a terrific product! I take extra when sinus issues try to start and when I'm beginning to feel under the weather. For me, it is an important part of my daily program. I am allergic to mint, so cannot take the peppermint flavor, but I like this flavor. Barlean's is a very reputable company, also. If you don't like the flavor, try the capsules. I keep them on hand for travel, etc. I love the product!!!

Drops high Blood pressure.

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jan 07, 2014

Excellent for blood pressure, plus its a good oil.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »