Love the No-Spill Squirt Bottle

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

I used to buy OLE directly from the Australian source. Now I buy this same product from Barlean's via iHerb because I like the no-spill squirt bottle. You can squirt directly into your mouth! My family has tried both original and peppermint flavors. Those with "cold" stomach and "cold" lungs may like to stick with natural flavor as peppermint can irritate "cold" stomach or cause wheezing. 5-10ml daily supports the immune system during stressful period and flu seasons. This does not exhaust the immune system and can be taken long term, unlike echinacea.

Good quality oil.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 01, 2013

I take this daily as part of my foul-tasting regime of tinctures and oils. I recommend it.

increased energy and helps with circulation

Posted by Reviewer2044439 on Aug 30, 2012

A good product that delivers - increased energy and better circulation. I had circulation problems in my legs where my feet would tingle. I went to the doctor who said that I had a fatty liver and prescribed me medication to help with my circulation. I wanted to a more natural way to treat this and figured that my sedentary lifestyle (sitting for long hours was the result of slow circulation) was the culprit. Anyhow, after taking this, my legs are fine now and also, I noticed increased energy overall. Further, my eyes are not as tired after sitting in front of the computer all day. On another note, my mother also takes this and she feels much more energetic. I am surprised that no one has reviewed this!

Terrific product!

Posted by 4872251249994525477 on Nov 13, 2013

The company rep introduced me to this when I was having a severe allergy reaction to poison ivy/poison oak. It helped completely clear the reaction in a couple days! Since then, I have taken it daily first thing in the morning for my general immune function. It is a terrific product! I take extra when sinus issues try to start and when I'm beginning to feel under the weather. For me, it is an important part of my daily program. I am allergic to mint, so cannot take the peppermint flavor, but I like this flavor. Barlean's is a very reputable company, also. If you don't like the flavor, try the capsules. I keep them on hand for travel, etc. I love the product!!!

Drops high Blood pressure.

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jan 07, 2014

Excellent for blood pressure, plus its a good oil.

Surprisingly good.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 05, 2014

Wow. I was very happily surprised with this product. It wakes a person up better than a cup of coffee, and is going to help me quit coffee altogether. I think I'll take it every other day at a tablespoon rate, or five times a week at a teaspoon rate, and make a bottle last 2 months. It is excellent!

Super ORAC

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Mar 14, 2014

This is a great product for anyone looking for antioxidants.

Great for Immune Support

Posted by 5052999705089366930 on Sep 28, 2014

I give my family this to boost their immunity. If anyone is sick or slightly under the weather, I'll give twice the usual dose and sometimes it either shortens the duration of the illness or sometimes it goes away immediately. Great product!

Long term effects

Posted by 5357129041603817625 on Apr 27, 2015

I have been taking this product (on and off) for a few years now. I used to buy another brand but decided to try this one which is a bit cheaper. I find that it is equally good. You must take this for at least 3 weeks to feel the effects. I am not a naturist freak, but I have to say, this is a great supplement to keep you more healthy. I never have colds these days and my blood pressure is lower too. I also think it gives me more energy and helps with concentration. I take it in the mornings or if I forget before any other meal. The taste is a bit eeeh... but I drink lots of water afterwards. It's ok. I will keep using this product irrespective of any studies revealing that it is no better than a placebo. If it is I don't care!

Good

Posted by 4829106536175376708 on Jan 03, 2016

Been trying the natural remedy for my children who aged 1 and 3,it is very effective and worry-free. When they are high fever,diarrhea,I fed my children every 2 hours gap,with 1ml for aged 1, 3ml for aged 3, for 6 times,amazingly everytime also getting better after this. That's y I purchase the second time

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »