New To iHerb?

Bath Petals, Body Lotion, California Rose Garden, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Hidden gem on iHerb

Posted by 4755420203024624459 on Apr 25, 2014

This is a hidden gem on iHerb among all body lotion peers. It is tender and delicate without feeling oily and heavy, I can even use is during the most humid months in Hong Kong. I purchased body lotion of other brands on iHerb before based on best seller list and reviews, all of them are heavy and oily to me. Because I'll do yoga the next morning, I hate the greasy effect makes my yoga movements slippery and sticky after sweat. Give it a try and u'll love it, the smell is also moderate and decent too. Last but not the least, all ingredients are hard-chemical free, natural, super safe for life-time use :)

Nice light lotion

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 01, 2012

Nice light lotion. I love floral scents, this one smells more like Geranium instead of roses (a little disappointing) but overall very pretty. Not a heavy lotion, good everyday moisturizer, scent is quite strong at first but dissipates quickly. Will purchase additional scents and I love the ingredients.

Lovely Clean Scent

Posted by 180Lisa on Dec 27, 2012

Second time purchasing this. A lovely floral moisture drench for my body.

I like to much