Delicious Rye

Posted by Reviewer1309211 on Aug 26, 2012

A wonderful bread for toast or sandwiches. Full of flavor and packed with nutrients.

Delicious and healthy bread!!!:)

Posted by 4686413435053239833 on Feb 13, 2013

Delicious and healthy whole rye bread!!! And cheaper than in the stores. I've just ordered 2 more...my husband and I love it!!!!!!

Yummy

Posted by 4622915757481068246 on Nov 16, 2013

I love this bread!

Substantial

Posted by Reviewer2941431 on Oct 31, 2011

A tasty bread when toasted. It is not like the regular bread you buy at the store. It is hearty/heavy and much like the sourdough breads I used to make. A half slice goes a long way. It is also much more healthy for you than the store bought airy stuff.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Feb 18, 2016

Great tasting bread, comes pre-sliced and has a great texture.

Amazing Moist Bread

Posted by 5584362244757501111 on Apr 05, 2016

Don't believe the naysayer when you hear that whole grain rye bread needs other types of grain flour to make it moist. Bavarian Breads has perfected this simple, organic, nutritious bread that should be on the shelf of every major supermarket in the US. Unfortunately, our love affair for white flour perpetuated by wonder bread and bagels is making us overweight and diabetic. The bread comes pre sliced and easily separated despite others who may have "manhandled" it. Be gentle and you will be rewarded. You would think a tiny slice isn't filling but this isn't your ordinary white bread that has been stripped of its nutrients. Its hearty and not dry at all. Add a little butter and its the perfect bread accompaniment for dinner.

Delicious

Posted by 5736327115534101135 on Aug 01, 2016

This bread and other Bavarian Breads I have had are delicious and they feel more nutritious and healthy than ordinary wheat bread. Its great for sandwiches although I'm not too sure how it would be as a toasted sandwich. Haven't tried that.

Not like normal bread

Posted by Reviewer2236342 on Jun 09, 2011

This bread is similar to the German "long life" bread I have eaten before. Its drier and more dense compared to everyday bread but it has a delicious flavour- nutty and with a slight sour undertone. It is great with hummus.

Best one I've tried

Posted by 4615806100190853992 on May 17, 2016

This bread seems to stay fresher than the other similar ones sold by iHerb. Quite tasty, I was surprised that it doesn't toast well, but does tast nicer when warmed up.

Nice taste, but falls apart easily-not great for sandwiches

Posted by Reviewer1546686 on Apr 28, 2015

I bought this because I live abroad and can't find real rye or healthy bread. I planned on making sandwiches out of the loaf, but couldn't separate the pieces without it crumbling apart. I tried putting one together anyway and brought it to work. One subway ride and a 10 minute walk later, it had crumbled into tiny pieces; pieces too small to make even a mini sandwich. The taste is great, but I'd advise using it for toast, not sandwiches.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »