Quincy, Washington

Posted by Reviewer1906502 on Jan 29, 2008

This is a good product I just wish they made it in raspberry lemonade flavor, the lemon lime is a little tart but still good. This product helps me to get a good night sleep and my joints feel better and I'm much calmer during the day when I take this before bed. Great product!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1751579 on Sep 07, 2008

I would indeed recomend this product to anyone who needs extra cal or mag, its very alkaline and works fast

Fan-Fizzing-Tastic & Tasty too!

Posted by Reviewer2475531 on Oct 04, 2008

My chiropractor, who is also a dietician, suggested I take a magnesium supplement. I have extreme muscle tension issues and get leg cramps at night. I did some E-research and found Cal-Mag by Baywood. Read some reviews and thought I'd try it. I love it! No more cramps, I am sleeping better - the next chiro visit should show me with less tension in the neck & shoulder.

Great Product, Fast Service, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2998364 on Sep 24, 2009

We really like the Baywood Cal-Mag Fizz and IHerb had the best price (plus free shipping for orders over $40) that made this the place I plan to shop from now on. We've been using Baywood Cal-Mag Fizz for a few years now and enjoy the different flavors. I like it with a few ice cubes - really refreshing! Helps after exercising and to get a good night's sleep.

Easy way to get calcium with minimal stirring

Posted by Reviewer2054375 on Nov 15, 2010

Cal-Mag Fizz is the only form of supplemental calcium I enjoy ingesting. It does not taste chalky like many powdered calcium supplements, nor does it have hydrogenated oil and corn syrup like many calcium chews (Cal-Mag Fizz is sweetened with fructose and stevia). However, the package claims no stirring is necessary. I have found you do have to stir it a bit, otherwise you get a mouthful of citric acid on the first sip (if you drink through a straw; otherwise the surprise pucker won't come until the end). A minor issue, but worth noting.

Has Fructose..

Posted by Reviewer2791478 on Aug 22, 2008

This drink would be great for anyone who can ingest fructose.. I thought I'd give it a try, but I reacted to it.

Disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1280607 on Jan 14, 2008

This is one of the most horrible concoctions I have ever tasted. I am not real sensitive to taste. I have taken other Cal/Mag powder supplements that are unflavored and I don't have a problem. What ever they did to the flavoring of this is just plain bad. Even with couple of teaspoons of splenda, I can hardly choke this stuff down. Further, it give me stomach upset and diarrhea. Stay away.

Baywood Cal-Mag Fizz

Posted by Reviewer1852498 on Jan 04, 2008

Great way of taking calcium on a daily basis and all natural too!

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3354756 on Oct 25, 2007

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

Cal-Mag Fizz

Posted by Reviewer1371156 on Apr 08, 2008

Excellent product at an excellent price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »