review

Posted by Reviewer1076933 on Feb 16, 2012

As usual the product was as advertised and the service was excellent.

Great product

Posted by Siljel on Dec 28, 2011

Great taste, easy to do. I hardly bother with it every day as it says on the box, but it's hassle free and tastes good, so I do it more often than not. The mix of calcium and magnesium makes the body able to make use of the magnesium.

Easy way to get calcium with minimal stirring

Posted by Reviewer2054375 on Nov 15, 2010

Cal-Mag Fizz is the only form of supplemental calcium I enjoy ingesting. It does not taste chalky like many powdered calcium supplements, nor does it have hydrogenated oil and corn syrup like many calcium chews (Cal-Mag Fizz is sweetened with fructose and stevia). However, the package claims no stirring is necessary. I have found you do have to stir it a bit, otherwise you get a mouthful of citric acid on the first sip (if you drink through a straw; otherwise the surprise pucker won't come until the end). A minor issue, but worth noting.

Cal Mag Fizz

Posted by Reviewer2113032 on Oct 07, 2010

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

REVERSED OSTEOPOROSIS!

Posted by Reviewer1847738 on Aug 17, 2010

THIS IS THE "BEST" AND MOST "EFFECTIVE" CALCIUM PRODUCT ON THE MARKET. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Something's Been Changed

Posted by Reviewer3011857 on Jun 16, 2010

It now dissolves VERY slowly. Also it's sweeter--which I prefer, so that's okay.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2206392 on Apr 27, 2010

I have been using this product for at least 5-years. It is the only calcium supplement I have found that I can digest easily. Bonus - I get my vitamins and trace elements as well. Love it!

cal mag fizz

Posted by Reviewer1874122 on Apr 09, 2010

I think this product is really good, I suffered with leg cramps in the night and since taking this I no longer get them. the bonus is it tastes great too .

Cal Mag

Posted by Reviewer2011514 on Mar 17, 2010

Great product

Cal-Mag Fizz

Posted by Reviewer2771174 on Dec 26, 2009

Super great product--one of the best calcium supps made--please continue to sell. However, prefer the Tropical Fruit flavor and you've been out of stock on that flavor for some time. That's been very disappointing. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »